Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Think he may be one of the casualties with all the recent signings. Would have made more sense if we were hanging onto S. Fainu and I would much rather Bully to Tuilagi. However we have to balance the cap and I think Bully may be regrettably let go.

Think he may be one of the casualties with all the recent signings. Would have made more sense if we were hanging onto S. Fainu and I would much rather Bully to Tuilagi. However we have to balance the cap and I think Bully may be regrettably let go.

Who have we signed in the forwards recently?

Seibold is a fan so I think he will try and keep him. Not so sure if Seibold is a fan of our ‘name’ forward imports from Balmain’s Magpies.

Maybe something to do with his studies and non footy career?
I'm pretty sure at the end of last season he was thinking of giving footy away to become a fund manager or the like, he's a bit of a finance whiz apparently.
There's an article out there somewhere.

Maybe it's his call and just wants to go year to year?
Maybe Turbo is thinking of being Manly's own Uncle Nick and giving us our own Sombrero.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Love Bullemor, had a great season and should've played all 24 games if not for the one week he was somehow left out for Woods and Keppie. We all know our pack is full of big and slow types but Bully is a different mould and actually some of the mobility we see from the more modern forwards around the league. Admittedly his defence is shaky at times but he's not alone in that regard, and as a bench impact prop there's not many I'd take over him. Glad Seibold could recognise this as someone who had coached him before, because Des nearly had him giving up footy last year

Definitely a real improver in the later stages of the season . Got his timing right for his impressive ruck charges and just a busy input all round .
Did improve his ruck defence which was really needed and full credit on that front as well .
Sort of had hope that he maybe could have adapted to a 13 role and wan "t that bad in a trial match but looks like a prop role is his immediate playing future .
Still relatively young of course in the prop playing role , sure that he is learning all the time .
Even speed and mobility up front is a real asset and Bulemor has heaps of that .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8