Buhrer & leary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are still lacking size and meter gaining forwards. Until we recruit them we are going to struggle

Not so sure, with the right mix of the talent we have metres can come as a result of 2nd phase play. Problem is that the only two off loads came from BJ last week.
With the addition of hole running 2nd rowers and Mateo, might just change the dynamic. Hopeful anyway.

Not so sure, with the right mix of the talent we have metres can come as a result of 2nd phase play. Problem is that the only two off loads came from BJ last week.
With the addition of hole running 2nd rowers and Mateo, might just change the dynamic. Hopeful anyway.
Nah, can't see it. Its the first 30 mins which is hurting us. Can't compete physically with the bigger sides. If it goes into the back end of the second half and it is close or we are ahead i see us finishing strong. ATM though doing too much tackling and being stream rolled up the middle. I just dont think we have the players this year to fix it. Every game i will still cheer and hope the boys improve and play their hearts out and thats all you can ask for. If we turn up with the right frame of mind we are always a chance but will be a tough year.

I think Parcell will add a dynamic creating go forward & easier metres, also more opportunities.

I think Parcell will add a dynamic creating go forward & easier metres, also more opportunities.
Yeah i agree with that. I think he is a gun. His running game can potentially be as dangerous as luke when he was in top form for the bunnies. Hopefully he has the fitness to play 80 mins and make 40 tackles and still be explosive. That will be the real test

Browns big advantage is as backup hooker. He is a lot better than either Buhrer or Leary there, Leary being very average.

So whilst we carry just one hooker I would keep him in the side, especially whilst Parcell adjusts to 80 minutes of first grade

Brown can play football. His biggest advantages are his energy and enthusiasm, coupled with his versatility.
My only problem with him has been as an 80min 2nd rower, rather than a bench player.

I wouldn't even have Lussick in first grade gives away to many errors we only brought him back to the club to keep Cherry Evans

Lussick is like one of those Shetland ponies, that act as friends to thoroughbred racehorses, keeping the latter happy and focused.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6