Buhrer ful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
The main man should be ready to play soon. It will be interesting to see what Trent has in store. Hard to argue against easing him back given, injury after injury etc....

Api has looked very good in the halves and if Dylan is moved or not fit deserves it.

But I have to say, I have always believed Buhrer should wear that iconic Manly no 6.

Last edited:
The main man should be ready to play soon. It will be interesting to see what Trent has in store. Hard to argue against easing him back given, injury after injury etc....

Api has looked very good in the halves and if Dylan is moved or not fit deserves it.

But I have to say, I have always believed this fellow should wear that iconic Manly no 6.

who double hoops Jamie Buhrer ?

Yep Jamie will help tighten the defence, and his footwork and meters will also be awesome. And as for api he should get the 6 jersey for the rest of the year and walker well he has to be in the side so that's up to tb where he plays.

Im pretty sure Buhrer beat Lockyer playing 6 once.

Buhrer is not our 5/8 answer thow.

Yeah, he's not a half, but I'll be very glad to see him back. I think he'll add a bit of variety and versatility to the current pack.

As i said in an earlier post.

If Buhrer is fit, it will create another moment for TB.

Remembering ferris has not played a full game of footy for over 12 months.

Can he drop T-Red who has just been selected for reps.
Does he drop Brown, who has just been selected for Nuu Zeelund.
Does he go in with one less prop.
Does he go old school and make Ferris come back through Reggies.

Whatever he does I am sure he will he both right and wrong.

DCE and Buhrer would probably be the best defensive halves in the competition... Not a long term 5/8 option though I don't think.

As i said in an earlier post.

If Buhrer is fit, it will create another moment for TB.

Remembering ferris has not played a full game of footy for over 12 months.

Can he drop T-Red who has just been selected for reps.
Does he drop Brown, who has just been selected for Nuu Zeelund.
Does he go in with one less prop.
Does he go old school and make Ferris come back through Reggies.

Whatever he does I am sure he will he both right and wrong.
Game or two in reggies to get some confidence and match fitness, then swap out Tred. I like the big bloodnut but his error rate is an outlier..

But I have to say, I have always believed Buhrer should wear that iconic Manly no 6.
He has worn the 6. It was nothing special.

Versatile enough to basically "fill in" anywhere.... His best position is back row, roving around attacking the edges & tackling like a demon all day.....high work rate mixed with high quality is a definate in the top 17.... In the Backrow!!

This would take us back to the glory days when we had a season of Beaver, Sam Harris, and Willo playing 6. Buhrer isn't a 5/8.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6