Bugger!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
According to Channel 10 news, Michael Monaghan's dimwit manager has announced that "Monaghan will not ask for a release from his contract with Manly."

In other words absolutely no one is stupid enough to buy out his over inflated contract.

Surely we could get him for some kind of breach of contract? If not, let's set him up.

Thanks Max. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Or for people who enjoy watching a passionate bloke play for their club, who always puts in 100% every week, while others around him shirk their work.

You should be celebrating too mate, coz it keeps 1 more vendetta here for ya :p

p.s Go the Boks

Thats good news about Monas.He is a player that always plays with a lot of passion,and other than his kicking game,he is a solid first grade player.

Thats good news about Monas.He is a player that always plays with a lot of passion,and other than his kicking game,he is a solid first grade player.
I agree with you Easystreet. He is a solid first grade player with an average pass from hooker. Not however a $240 K playmaker!!!

That is the issue.

I am glad this has been buried for now though I wouldn't be surprised about some off-season activity. That would be best rather than Banaghan's midseason hawking of him that has the potential to derail our campaign.

I hope he, his 110% commitment and his very ordinary bag of skills find a cement truck.

Intelligent Real Intelligent.
The Garbage that spills from your mouth at times astounds me
and if your saying it for shock value you are way out of line
This Whole thread should be deleted

[quote author=Matabele]
I hope he, his 110% commitment and his very ordinary bag of skills find a cement truck.

Intelligent Real Intelligent.
The Garbage that spills from your mouth at times astounds me
and if your saying it for shock value you are way out of line
This Whole thread should be deleted
[/quote]

Did you say the same in 1987?

MM plays his guts out for Manly most games and for his trouble he gets bagged left right and centre. Want to pay someone out than look at King,1/2 Witt and Dunley.

for the life of me i still cant fathom those of you who would settle for someone whos a "solid" first grader in key positions such as 7 and 9.

does any other premiership threatening club have someone in those positions who can be described as JUST solid ?
Solid will get us to 8 spot and then planning end of season trips to Hawaii. :wall: :wall:

Monas is a solid first grader that is paid too much. He is playing for us if we like it or not for the time being, not his fault he is overpaid so I see no need to wish he was hit by a cement truck, and the constant moaning about him and his salary and lack of skills is :bdh: . At least gives his all every game unlike some others in the side.

I wont be upset if he is offloaded as it frees up much needed cash under the cap but at the moment he is the best option we have for hooker.

[quote author=easystreet]

for the life of me i still cant fathom those of you who would settle for someone whos a "solid" first grader in key positions such as 7 and 9.

does any other premiership threatening club have someone in those positions who can be described as JUST solid ?
Solid will get us to 8 spot and then planning end of season trips to Hawaii. :wall: :wall:
[/quote]

Corey Hughes, Adam Perry dont exactly set the world on fire do they ? Arent the Dogs favourites ?

[quote author=Jungle King]
[quote author=easystreet]

[/quote]

Corey Hughes, Adam Perry dont exactly set the world on fire do they ? Arent the Dogs favourites ?

[/quote]

Was going to post the same, Broncos can be thrown in there too I think (for 7 and 9), Dragons having nothing more than solid at 9 also.

how would you feel if someone said the same about one of your kids?

Why be so precious when it is quite obviously just a play on words on Bob Fulton's remark about Harrigan in 1987?

Lighten up kiddies!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4