Bryant/Slime Ball Banagan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
In other player retention news, prop Mark Bryant is still negotiating, with his manager Jim Banaghan admitting the youngster could be lost to the Sea Eagles if an upgraded offer is not tabled in the near future.

``We are not going to hang around forever,'' Banaghan said.

Mate the offer is there, the door is there, take your pic.

Why is it everytime there is some issue surrounding contracts, upgrades and its usually about an average player this piece of slime is involved.

Mate not sure what game your watching but Bryant isnt that good! where were you Friday night!! :wall:

It's obvious the door isn't banging down to get his services.

Manly will probably decrease their offer :)

Banaghan is a tool- just like most of those ex-cops who used to get away with blue murder in the 80s!

Rose has surpassed Bryant now in my opinion, certainly i think Bryant is probably as good as he can be where Rose shows fantastic potential.

id upgrade Rose and show banagahan the middle finger. Point him in the direction of Redfern!

I thought this bloke was in danger of being de-registed as a manager because of some back door deals tied in with the Worriers cap fiasco. Any news on that front ?

Thats the wonderful thing about the balancing effects of commercial reality.

"BANTHEMAN" cannot continue to carry on with these dodgy tactics & unprofessional negotiations. The clubs may HAVE to deal with him if he is the player manager on the opposite side of the table, but soon enough the players will see he does their cause much harm with his cowboy style and they simply wont choosa him to represent them.

Unfortunately a slower process than we all might wish for.

Banaghan should be making those statements when his player is playing like a dog. He should have commence talks with the club in April when Bryant was playing out of his skin

Rose is better than Bryant - see ya Mark. Enjoy drifting off into the depth that is known as The Rabbits, or maybe back to Canberra?

LoL

Rose is better than Bryant - see ya Mark. Enjoy drifting off into the depth that is known as The Rabbits, or maybe back to Canberra?

LoL

In a nut shell, spot on.
you are the weakest Link, Goodbye! :dance: :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4