Brown-Harper player swap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aggression is the fuel in the pack and Intimidation is the fire feathered friend
We need our pack to Fire up this season
and I do not mean friendly fire

Too much of anything is no good including being too friendly and nice
All images
That’s NICE !!!! 🤪

It's a yes from me if Doesn'tmatta covers the difference. Harper is a good defensive centre but average in attack. Realistically he's behind Koula, Parker, Garrick and is no upgrade on Weeks and probably Myers. As others have said I think Brown brings that harder edge that out pack is missing and could be a good mentor to instill that in the young brigade, similar to what BK did in the couple of years he was here.
Definitely, if that’s the case , really it’s all about the dollars.

I doubt it’ll happen , but it could.

There was the Flegler rumour before, now this, makes me wonder who else Manly is in confidential discussion with.

Most likely every player that can read and write and is available. Similar to every club. Would be dumb if we didn't? Let's face it are players loyal in most cases. How many players are loyal and good to their world. They are looking out for the next best offer. Stupid if they weren't.

Not so sure about this one
Harper most likely not going to get the starting centre position,So if he can see an opportunity at Parra good luck to him
Browne well Do Manly really need him I’d rather see manly blood more youth than have Browne

Aggression is the fuel in the pack and Intimidation is the fire feathered friend
We need our pack to Fire up this season
and I do not mean friendly fire

Too much of anything is no good including being too friendly and nice
All images
Now Bozo I respect you mate but don't start on Jake again 😊take ur focus of my main man who is the smiling assassin 😂😂😂

I don’t know on this one, I’ve never been a fan of the bloke, but he can offer something

This “hard arse, aggression” talk though is nonsense. He would be coming here and carrying Keppies gear bag around, because he is Keppies bitch. The day Fulton passed Sean went at him, and he couldn’t handle it and lost his head completely

Calling Brown a tough guy, is an insult to many tough guys of the past

The plodder comes to mind. Some thought Nate would be good & add experience. :)
Who knows - could turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8