Brown-Harper player swap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lanes injury may make the eels think twice

brown ups the tempo in games and looks aggressive doing so. he leads the charge at times when the team needs a lift

he gets smashed a lot because he takes tough carries that others dont

,I am not talking about passive aggressive clean skin tackling technique efficiencies and Jake scores 10 out of 10 in that but like every one else Jake has room for improvement in other areas

I am talking about the psychological winning warfare where aggressive Intimidating leaders lift their team and put the opposition off their game
Our passive Pack led by Jake became known as the flat track bullies pack that had no Intimidating measures what so ever and The Fact is if your pack does not fight fire with fire your team is well and truly fcked

Have another look at the very aggressive and angry Animated and Intimidating aura that Brown generates and lift his team and his supporters right after he pulverizes RCG and then pushes his head down for good measure . The Passive aggressive Jake is too much of a nice guy to do intimidating stuff like that and he leads our pack by example
Please stop using the words 'passive aggressive' - you're using a behavioral psychology term in completely the wrong way.

So did most of our 2007-2013 team.

We didn’t mind some of those club legends as we were winning games.
They also didn’t make headlines.

Brown is notorious for being seen in cubicles, I mean I’ve been in the one next door to him on numerous occasions. I feel like he gets lucky each time before the public takes a pic and sends it to any number or media outlets

Anyhow after last night I dont think we need Brown we showed a lot more aggression and I suspect Parra wont want Morgan Harper after he fell with a knee injury.

Brad Parker broke his nose in Friday night's trial but is expected to be fit, while Seibold said Morgan Harper's knee was not a concern after the club knocked back an approach from Parramatta to swap the centre for Nathan Brown.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8