Brown and Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was there ever any mention of what injury Lewis was carrying all season? I can't recall anything. Can't have been too bad else he'd surely be in for surgery now and not after four nations?

His partner posted this last week. (swear i'm not stalking.. it actually came up in photos you may like while browsing instagram (yeah right you say...)

After playing the year with an injury I'm damn proud of you for making the Kiwi's squad Thought the year was over, but it continues Europe here we come ✈️

Was there ever any mention of what injury Lewis was carrying all season? I can't recall anything. Can't have been too bad else he'd surely be in for surgery now and not after four nations?

His partner posted this last week. (swear i'm not stalking.. it actually came up in photos you may like while browsing instagram (yeah right you say...)

After playing the year with an injury I'm damn proud of you for making the Kiwi's squad Thought the year was over, but it continues Europe here we come ✈️

If so he's done well to play all the games and continue on to four nations!!

I would keep Brown. He played really well at hooker last night for the kiwis. I reckon give him a shot at hooker for round 1 next year. He might surprise us all. Parcell can come of the bench when Brown needs a rest.

However, this could be a case similar to Myles. Brown could favour NZ over Manly... Who knows?
I never would have thought it but he showed that he could provide, fast and quality (ball on chest) passes both ways in the test. Re our hooking situation, it should be absolute priority to sort out. I think we need two out of the 3 players in the starting 17 (Api/Brown/Parcel). Parcel gives clean ball and once he actually develops a 1st grade body, would be my 1st option. Api has great spark off the bench and can change a game for us but makes stupid decisions and has a below average passing game to be a starting hooker. I would say Parcel to start and either Api or Brown on the bench is the way to go. Brown isn't as bad as everyone says, we expect every player in our team to be superstars. He is a solid first grader IMO who has a go and offers utlity value in some key positions. I wish Api could pass better, he'd be my first choice if he just was more consistent...

The quality of dummy half passing has gone down since the Controversy Corner passing comp was discontinued. I think Fred Jones won it a little worse for wear one day.

Barrett should set up a target with an elephant at training.

So in 2017 Api becomes full time Hooker, with Brown on the bench as the utility again.

And we get Beale in lieu of Parcell ( who I think will play for QLD within 3-5 years).

Short term gain, long time pain right there!!!

I believe he had a torn heartlidge

So in 2017 Api becomes full time Hooker, with Brown on the bench as the utility again.

And we get Beale in lieu of Parcell ( who I think will play for QLD within 3-5 years).

Whilst I agree with you,I'm a big fan of Parcell and there seems to be a bit of Parcell rumour going around,I can't believe a word the Lurker prints.If true and it'll be a first from the Lurker,this is the quality of recruitment work the fans can expect from the Fulton's

Myles has achieved a lot more in his career and has the potential to bounce back. He would be my pick between the two.

That " should" be the case and whilst no SOO forward any longer he should offer some benefits as a bench player , however that remains to be seen as I dont think he has " bought in" as yet.

If Myles doesn't buy into the club culture by June hopefully Bozo will make him an offer he can't refuse.

Surely that's just a rumour mixed with another, I reckon lurks checked out the rumour of Parcell possibly leaving in the thread earlier. Then he's used common sense and chosen a player to swap with him (Beale in this case who's likely to leave the Sharks) it's funny how he states that we would do anything to get another centre when he believes we are already getting Whare. Clearly if Whare was coming (of which he believes he is) then we wouldn't be looking for another centre. He is a joke that lurker, the whole site is

something tells me that Parcel may not make it in 1st grade due to injury. He has all the skill and potential but doesnt have the biggest frame and obviously is not that agile. Cam Smith is small but makes 50 tackles and plays 22-26 games a year.. In saying that, I am not a physio so I really am talking about my ass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6