Brookvale Oval Upgrade - Finally?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading the report is good news for any future Upgrade as well, it seems the council is quite happy for a construction on the Eastern Hill side of the ground given they preferred the COE to be built there

Clover Moore receives dreadful attacks from the Murdock media, most of it serious exageration and as shown with some politicians , dead wrong. If she was so bad with all the political and media garbage thrown at her, how is it the local residents vote her in time and again. Thing is they know she is the whipping lass for anything that is deemed negligent, because she doesn't bow to big business pressure. She's no saint, but she isn't how the media and some politicians paint her, and her locals know it.

It's the Family Hill, so.. Turbo Family Stand for mine.

Alternate families of players:

Hopoate Family
Blake Family
Fulton Family Hill
Gartner Family
Yakich Family
Bull Family
Gutherson Family
Davis Family

It's the Family Hill, so.. Turbo Family Stand for mine.

Alternate families of players:

Hopoate Family
Blake Family
Fulton Family Hill
Gartner Family
Yakich Family
Bull Family
Gutherson Family
Davis Family

Not the Hopoate family. Only John Hopoate can be called a Manly player. Will shot through after a season, Jamil obviously wasn't good enough and the jury is still out on Albert in terms of fitness and the possibility being poached. Another you can cross off is the Gutherson family.

Not the Hopoate family. Only John Hopoate can be called a Manly player. Will shot through after a season, Jamil obviously wasn't good enough and the jury is still out on Albert in terms of fitness and the possibility being poached. Another you can cross off is the Gutherson family.
But gutho’s brother played sg ball, and gutho is now a king

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8