Brookvale Oval - Season 2005

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
I've heard that the general admission price for home games has increased from $18 to $20 this season. I'm sure most people won't mind paying the extra $2 as long as the team are performing well. I just hope that the service standards improve at Brookvale Oval this season. More staff need to be employed to cater for the crowds needs & requirements. To queue up for 20 minutes to get a beer or food is unsatisfactory. Last season , I ventured out to 6 different away grounds & I must say the service provided at these grounds was much better than at Brookvale Oval.

I also have a gripe with people that turn up at 1/2 time every home match & get let in for free. On many occasions , the game would be in the balance at half time & the 2nd half of the match is the best half. I believe that people should still pay at 1/2 time ( $5 or $7 ) , then throw the gates open with 20 minutes remaining. This would ensure that these people are contributing to the Club in a small way rather than just watching "free footy " each time they visit Brooky Oval.

( That's my whinge for this week )

I had to go in at half time once. I had to work and got there late it was 5 minutes to half time, so i thought bugger paying.

That was the one and only time.

TH eprices have gone up for the last 2 seasons, I hope this doesnt mean it will be $22 next year

I agree with the service - a bit quicker will mean more money made too, and they are making heaps of money thats for sure

Too Right, forget opening the gates until the 70min mark, there were 1000+ people waiting to get in at half time last year behind the score board you do the math. Not to mention how many people I see ever jumping the fence at certain locations or being let in for free by the gatekeepers, for chrsit sake we need every cent we can get.

$20 is not a lot of money for what you get. at a NRL. Rate it against Super 12 (a heck of a lot more) NBL or some of the concerts at the Superdome.

AFl is pretty cheap.

If you get there early it is really good value IMO

I just wish we had PL playing till 10 mins from the start of first grade. The half hour break to watch teams warm up is boring - even with the bands and cheergirls.

It's a pity there isn't another spot for teams to warm up so there could be more footy.

The 30 minute break just makes you have extra beers and get half baked

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6