Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As always, all images from my usual source at another forum.

The new Bob Fulton Stand - putting the grand back into stand:
96BA47F5-E297-4C94-9BB7-4FFC2DF3AA23.jpeg
BCD282C4-FD70-48D8-B967-283B125DF19B.jpeg

Does anyone know what the plans are for canteens etc? Will they get new canteens as part of the new grandstand and will they keep any of the existing canteens etc?

Also am I right in saying they are supposedly getting a new fence around the ground aswell?

For the Better Robbo:

Yes, a new fence is on the way. The CoE’s seating terracing impinges on the existing playing surface by about 3m*, which means they’re installing a new fence at that end. The rest will follow before next season.

As for kiosks, I think advice previously posted mentions that the CoE will have good and beverage outlets. The other ones elsewhere in the ground will still be here for the foreseeable future.

*In turn, the marked out playing surface might move a little further to the south.

If you zoom in you can see the ground markers in the dirt...can not be good for it?

Tis coming together nicely.

Oh and also...

SPOTTED​

The building of Manly’s new high-performance centre and northern-end grandstand is well under way at Brookvale Oval. Even better news is that the cow paddock of a playing surface is being re-turfed.

gfy Buzz

It'll be nice for you guys 'n gals to get to Brookie (4 pines) again. :)

Living in Qld its been a while since I have been to Brooky. Can anyone tell me when me what the existing grandstand's toilets and canteens etc are like? When is the last time they had any kind of renovation?

Living in Qld its been a while since I have been to Brooky. Can anyone tell me when me what the existing grandstand's toilets and canteens etc are like? When is the last time they had any kind of renovation?
They’re pretty good. There are plenty of toilets in the new section of the Jane Try and presumably some upstairs for the corporates, possibly another set at the southern end; at least three lots in the KA; a decent sized set under the F-M and the two blocks behind the hill. The latter (like the others) are well maintained and have had renovations in recent times. The CoE will no doubt include more toilet facilities for patrons.

The old men’s dunnies in the northwestern corner are still there, but I haven’t seen it opened for patrons for several years.

As for canteens - both ends of the JT; under the KA; a small kiosk under the eastern end of F-M (maybe for booze, can’t recall); the hill’s beer hut and whatever new facilities go into the CoE to make up for the loss of the scoreboard canteen. Then there are your mobile coffee vans etc, plus several merchandise outlets, at least one of them a permanent facility under the KA.

I would surprised if all other suburban grounds are as well catered for.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2