Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The club is selling membership packages that include seats in the COE so that indicates the new stand will be completed by the start of next season. How realistic this offer is I know not.
Yes I am aware of that. I was referring to any future redevelopment.

BTW, this isn't a go at our club or team in ANY way, but the disparity in government funding from electorate to electorate based on voter(s) preferences. Completely annoys me. We should have enough to extend that stand all the way around the ground, possibly with closable roof for all events / concerts / public use into the future.

This piecemeal crap is deplorable.

I on the other hand Ryan prefer the piece meal ... to me it is still the old girl Brookie, rich in history and tradition ... just with a boob job and some lipstick ... rather than a soulless cake tin ..

The commonwealth is responsible for the big things that make a nation: defence, taxation, federal law, international relations, telecommunications.

And car parks.

Shame on you ... Shame! ... how could you possibly forget the all important PINK BATS for the roofs !!!!!!!

Latest photos. My source advises that work is underway on a new footpath and perhaps more car parking behind the JT Stand.

He also advised that a team of people (he claimed engineers, surveyors, etc) were looking over the JT Stand.
956CE516-CBB3-4CAA-94A5-6328E33FD711.jpeg

6DCF319A-9592-4A39-A64F-50DE9BA530E4.jpeg

367E1129-0A11-4B6C-8E52-BB5B4731D4AF.jpeg

The club is selling membership packages that include seats in the COE so that indicates the new stand will be completed by the start of next season. How realistic this offer is I know not.
Looking at the new development you would think the seating and roof will be complete by kick off next year. The actual CofE can bubble along behind as long as is needed.
It looks like a distinct 2 part design where the seating and front half can be finished separately to the actual building behind.

Looks good.
Do we know what facilities will be in the COE? For example, does it have a swimming pool, or is our trophy cabinet taking up most of the space?
This is what I can find. I'd imagine it would include a small rehab pool much like the Titans set up. They have gym, rehab pool and physio etc
  • 3,000 seat undercover grandstand.
  • High performance gym and training centre.
  • Medical and sports rehabilitation facilities.
  • Administration offices and meeting rooms.
  • Multi-purpose community and education area.
  • Facilities for youth and female sports participation.

XV-1: the stand will apparently seat 3000 spectators. So that (plus anyone standing and corporate guests) should see the capacity stay about the same, if not an increase in capacity.

Last edited:
This may have been asked before, but are there any plans for a second video screen for those on the Eastern side? Where it’s positioned now makes it impossible to see from the hill.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7