Brookvale Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How about The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Center of Excellence. I know it's way from left field but hey !?!?!?

From another site, taken today:
11B40036-CA64-4ED0-A595-5E02E681BA8C.jpeg

Taken by me, July last year:
4891A9F2-530A-4CED-A1AE-1847FA3E005F.jpeg

How is it going to attach to The Jane Try Stand? You'll have this up-to-date modern facility attached to that 60's / 70's dinosaur. Will look a little strange won't it? Or are they just going to leave it empty?

Which piece are they using?
1630037977624.png

1630037994008.png

1630038010443.png

1630038037297.png

From another site, taken today:
View attachment 19112
Taken by me, July last year:
View attachment 19113
I'm still doubtful about the placement of the new video screen which will be in the north eastern corner. Will in be visible from the new stand?
When you are sitting on the Hill you won't be able to see it unless you turn around.
Will there be a secondary video screen at the southern or western side of the ground?

Sure that there are many points here regarding the Penn "s involvement or connection with Manly but that is not taking into account any future and necessary [ almost definitely ] support and financial contribution to the club . Would be a shame if Max Delmege can not be included in some way in the naming stakes somewhere with the new developments at Brookie , very crucial intervention apparently when he coughed up with the vital cash to keep the club afloat when things were looking pretty dire in 2003 or so and to help rebuilt the club playing competitiveness wise . For sure the Penns are entitled to some serious recognition for any naming references but again should include Delmege even in some lesser conspicuous reference .
Max Delmege will always have a spot in our Legendary clubs history
because without Max Delmege contribution we would have been history

Mr Delmege and Mr Penn should both have their names on our stand for their great selfless and thankless contribution to our club

Any Manly person that does not acknowledge their fine efforts and contributions should be ashamed of them selves

I'm still doubtful about the placement of the new video screen which will be in the north eastern corner. Will in be visible from the new stand?
When you are sitting on the Hill you won't be able to see it unless you turn around.
Will there be a secondary video screen at the southern or western side of the ground?
Who knows (no pun intended), we might see another screen in the northwestern corner, IDC.

Max Delmege will always have a spot in our Legendary clubs history
because without Max Delmege contribution we would have been history

Mr Delmege and Mr Penn should both have their names on our stand for their great selfless and thankless contribution to our club

Any Manly person that does not acknowledge their fine efforts and contributions should be ashamed of them selves
Thanks SPAMZO.

How about The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Center of Excellence. I know it's way from left field but hey !?!?!?
Wow, you certainly plucked that one out nowhere, you could be on a winner, who would have thought.
I was going to suggest The Manly McFerryFace Centre of Excellence

From what I read in the local paper the Councillors are not happy with the Penns suggesting a name for the new centre, which is being built with taxpayer's money on a ground owned by the Council and paid for by ratepayers.
I see their point.

Yes, It's unlike councillors to name things after themselves or 'recently retired' govt officials.

lolz

From what I read in the local paper the Councillors are not happy with the Penns suggesting a name for the new centre, which is being built with taxpayer's money on a ground owned by the Council and paid for by ratepayers.
I see their point.

I thought the upgrade used 0% of council money whilst the Penn's put in around $500,000 from the Sea Eagles books.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8