Broncos players named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is very grubby stuff. Is is only me or is the idea of any type of sex in a toilet totally repugnant??? Then the idea of two other blokes with the same chick doesn't do anything for me either, let alone in a public place with mobile phones etc involved.

Canteen Worker link said:
It is very grubby stuff. Is is only me or is the idea of any type of sex in a toilet totally repugnant??? Then the idea of two other blokes with the same chick doesn't do anything for me either, let alone in a public place with mobile phones etc involved.

Look, copping a gobby from a chick in the bathrooms of a pub or club is the Australian Male version of an initiation ritual into manhood.

However playing tag teams and copping one from the same chick with your mates is not a story I would be putting on Facebook

Dan link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178437.msg197196#msg197196 date=1221609219]

Look, copping a gobby from a chick in the bathrooms of a pub or club is the Australian Male version of an initiation ritual into manhood.

However playing tag teams and copping one from the same chick with your mates is not a story I would be putting on Facebook
[/quote]

Dan - they do play a team game

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178437.msg197198#msg197198 date=1221609603]
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178437.msg197196#msg197196 date=1221609219]

[/quote]

Dan - they do play a team game
[/quote]

Don't try to justify your past in a round-a-bout way to me!

There is nothing cool.....ever about swapping yoghurt with your mates

3 chicks 1 guy = A selfish bastard, but a legend

The Wheel link said:
Apparently she gave HJs to three of them before the alleged claim of rape & photo taking - not sure if her evidence will stand up in court based upon that.
Don't know wheel she made them stand up in cubicle so court may not be a problem.

I love where this thread is going. Ideally, it's 2 chicks one guy being me. I just couldn't take my pants down with another dude in the room. It's just not right.
2 chicks you can go mouth to bum, bum to mouth.

Heavenly.

Ryan link said:
I just couldn't take my pants down with another dude in the room. It's just not right.

Heavenly.

Dude I have photos that dispute that, plus everyone in attendance at any one of your birthdays too.

Love your work though, just keep it behind cloth huh?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=178437.msg197219#msg197219 date=1221616747]
I just couldn't take my pants down with another dude in the room. It's just not right.

Heavenly.

Dude I have photos that dispute that, plus everyone in attendance at any one of your birthdays too.

[/quote]

LoL - yeah, but that's different - it's doing the nudie type run/stand/whatever. I do i for the chicks benefit. If it were just a group of guys...it wouldn't be happening.

I mean, Jas went to her year 10 reunion a few years ago. I knew she was going to bring a heap of chicks back, so I thought it would b a good idea to play cards with my mate, but naked. Now I wasn't doing that for this dude, but I found it very amusing when Jas and all her girlfriends I had never met came in and, and saw us sitting there in te nick, totally drunk playing cards.

The girls loved it !

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178437.msg197220#msg197220 date=1221616980]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=178437.msg197219#msg197219 date=1221616747]

Heavenly.

[/quote]

LoL - yeah, but that's different - it's doing the nudie type run/stand/whatever. I do i for the chicks benefit. If it were just a group of guys...it wouldn't be happening.

I mean, Jas went to her year 10 reunion a few years ago. I knew she was going to bring a heap of chicks back, so I thought it would b a good idea to play cards with my mate, but naked. Now I wasn't doing that for this dude, but I found it very amusing when Jas and all her girlfriends I had never met came in and, and saw us sitting there in te nick, totally drunk playing cards.

The girls loved it !
[/quote]

Class act. I miss ya Ryan!

Speaking of for the Girls benefit what happened at the saints final in '06?

There would have at least 10,000 chicks there waiting and ready to see he exposed man chicken my friend !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8