Broncos players named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=178437.msg197061#msg197061 date=1221527404]
This explains how it is possible to get STD's from toilet seats.

Apart from the poor taste shown by the Bonko's players in the choice of venue. The only thing they really did wrong was to record some of the events on a phone, which is the  reason the women complained.

I don't want any of them to be stood down for this, especially as it would make things easier for the Storm.

They won't be stood down because the bronco backers no doubt made a large cash withdrawal this morning to give to the the girl to get over the fact that she was filmed. 

That and plus the royalties for the DVD when it comes out. 
[/quote]

That and plus the royalties for the DVD when it comes out. lol

How can you cry rape when you are in the toilets with the blokes ???

Anyway, the video evidence could be the clincher here, if she was being raped, the video should show it

Thinking back to last season, a similar complaint was laid against the kiwis, but they also had a video that blew the woman's claims out of the water and charges were dropped straight away

Apparently she gave HJs to three of them before the alleged claim of rape & photo taking - not sure if her evidence will stand up in court based upon that, it doesn't sound like she was an unwillingly participant.

However that is not for me to decide, and is pure speculation on my part.

The thing I don't get is being footballers they usually have a bucnh of women chasing them....so why take turns with 1?

She is alleging she told them to stop once the camera came out.

If its proven that they kept going after she said no, its sexual assault plain and simple.

That one has been tried and tested many times.

And Dan I vaguely recall one of them being involved in an alleged multiple participant scandal in the past.

Fro link said:
She is alleging she told them to stop once the camera came out.

If its proven that they kept going after she said no, its sexual assault plain and simple.

That one has been tried and tested many times.

And Dan I vaguely recall one of them being involved in an alleged multiple participant scandal in the past.

sheesh. Multi- with 2 girls and yourself I see the merit in that, but 3 dudes, one girl and stirring the porridge??? no thanks

No the one I recall was when a chick started with one guy, and finished with another.

Unfortunately the 2 guys involved neglected to tell her that someone had come off the interchange bench as it were.

one left the room and it was dark and she didnt realise the bloke coming back into the room wasnt the same one.

The thing is though her credibility on the witness stand comes into question based upon the original acts undertaken.  It will probably be her word against theirs (unless there is video evidence available), very hard to prosecute IMO with a dodgy witness.

absolutely wheel.

I wasnt saying that they would get convicted, just that if thats what had happened that it was assault.

regardless of prior events.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=178437.msg197113#msg197113 date=1221545551]
QUEENSLAND'S police minister has cleared the three players under police investigation over an alleged sexual assault to play in Saturday's elimination final against Melbourne Storm.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24355118-5001021,00.html
Yeah but that's only that they're cleared to play this weekend as police investigations continue into the matter.
[/quote]

Just clearing up any question over whether or not the 3 amigos were going to play this weekend or be 'stood down'.

Would have been interesting to see how the Broncos would've handled this had it happened mid-season...............................

Dan link said:
The thing I don't get is being footballers they usually have a bucnh of women chasing them....so why take turns with 1?

She probably told them that she was a virgin. lol

Chip & Chase link said:
So you think they'll sack 3 of their State of Origin Stars the week before a semi final ?? I doubt it.....

No chance.  They will create a she said/they said situation, shades of Coffs Harbour.

Can someone just remind me..........was Greg Bird formally charged before getting sacked or was it like this where investigations are ongoing with no charges laid.

Chip & Chase link said:
Can someone just remind me..........was Greg Bird formally charged before getting sacked or was it like this where investigations are ongoing with no charges laid.

After.
They were pretty dirty that he lied to them.

Thanks, couldn't remember if he was charged straight away or not. Obviously it comes down to each individual club, as they are the employers not the NRL.

As I suspected, the Broncos were 1000-1 to sack 3 star players in the week prior to a semi final. Short of them being in custody I suspect they could have got away with anything.

The Bird Case is different as Bird has been charged with a number of offences whereas in this case an investigation  is under way and won't be finished for a couple of weeks.

Good news they are cleared to play...

Wet knobs or not, they are battering rams for the Storm to try and stop - especially Thiaday.

As much as I'd love the Broncos to beat the Storm and as much as I believe in the presumption of innocence, this is just plain grubby, awful stuff. I wonder how proud Darius Boyd's grandmother is of him right now . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4