Brock Lamb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from Lamb, there is only Conner Watson of note for the Knight's 5 /8 role now isn"t there ? Manly apparently were interested previously but doubt that he would be released for this season . I think it would be better right now to give Croker every opportunity and encouragement to establish himself and to do the required 5 / 8 job or role at Manly for 2018 .

No offence Brad, but so far we've had Pearce, Hodko and Carney as definite signings this year. I believe we've signed someone we I see them named in the 17.

As far as Lamb is concerned, what does he offer over Croker ?? Granted a few more games, but not what you'd call an experienced game manager.

No offence Brad, but so far we've had Pearce, Hodko and Carney as definite signings this year. I believe we've signed someone we I see them named in the 17.

As far as Lamb is concerned, what does he offer over Croker ?? Granted a few more games, but not what you'd call an experienced game manager.
Fair enough , but we'll land one soon you'd think , and lamb seems like the logical choice . Dont really think he would want to hang around to warm the bench . Apart from Dce ive clipped my mate around the ears with some signing news , but this could happen .

I think Lamb has more organisational ability than Crocker, has played as the main half last year (without an experienced partner). I see the difference between Lamb and Crocker; although, I am not sure how much he is ahead of Hastings - except likability it might seem.

I thought we made overtures previously and Newcastle essentially said get stuffed - I'm wondering why this would change? They have him in their 17 at the moment.

I really want to see croker get a decent shot. I think the signs were good on Friday night.

The targeted him in defense and he stood up well. I think he will get some confidence out of that.

What we do need is Tom and sirro to stand up and take some presssure of him in attack.

I know they want to use jake as well in ball playing role but to be honest the bloke does too much quality work in defense to be relied on in that role. I wish we had another 2
Or 3 of him. He’s a such a special player

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4