Bringing the game into disrepute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still don't know how Ballin was was penalised in the GF for putting Pearce down as gently as he could. Souths Roosters game a few weeks ago. The league wanted a spectacle. There is, but there is no way you could tell me that that game was treated differently than most. Three penalties in the cows v storm game. One in the last few mins that keeps th game alive. I do not want to be a cynic. It is hard not to be

Klemmer should be suspended.Why should Graham. There is no way in the world he should be. It wasn't reckless. It wasn't careless. What was it?

graham not suspended for the tackle, penalty was sufficient for that.
Suspension for breaches of the National Code Of Conduct and his carry on where it states.

- Always respect the referee’s decision.
- Never engage in disrespectful conduct of any sort including profanity, sledging, obscene gestures, offensive remarks, trashtalking, taunting or other actions that are demeaning to other players, officials or supporters.

Breaches of the Rugby League Code of Conduct may result in penalties, including but not limited to:
• Suspension of a match and/or
• Termination of a match (including potential forfeiture of competition points) and/or
• Monetary fines and/or
• Suspension of a participant on a temporary or permanent basis and/or
• Suspension of a club, League or Association on a temporary or permanent basis.

I'll be very surprised if anything happens to them...

though the facts are plain & simple over the last few years with these scumdogs ...

- Barba issues
- Kasiano & rest verbally disrespecting a reporter
- greenturd hiding behind important issues while CEO at scumdogs
- Graham biting slaters ear , in the GF 2012
- Graham smashing Sam Burgess face , first tackle in GF 2014 ( IMO on purpose )
last night
- officials been abused by scumdogs captain before half time and then the disgusting moment just before fulltime , i still cant believe he was allowed to stay on the fielld after that assult on the ref.

- knee to the head , kasiano
- boot to the face , morris
- dive at the legs ( miracle not broken )
- fans throwing bottles
- fans wanting to fight.

this is just BS and im really starting not to like our game.
on triple m earlier today , i heard a 10 yr old boy got pushed to the floor his mum yelled at the cowards then they wanted to fight the husband/father of the kid.

- my nephew 18yr old was at the game ( bunnies supporter ) he rang me today to tell me last night when he stood up to cheer the penalty goal , he was told my supporters behind him

" sit down or im going to smash your head " , he said he was so scared that he couldnt wait to leave and will never go to a scumdogs game again...

is this what we really need ???? this generation is already going down hill now we cant even support the team we follow....

Does the nrl need to do something ?? yes 100% , but will they ??? NO..

If it was them against the roosters in the GF in 2013 how we got robbed i cant imagine the aftermath...

I hate scum of a club & what they stand for !!!! they say they have culture , what is it ???

even the players rub off the walls that scum joint build..

- graham , kasiano , reynolds , perrit , klemmer and so many in the past.. TERRY THUG LAMB

Scum DES ( what he did to Manly on his departure ) is the coach - CASE CLOSED !!!!!!

Last edited:
This bullsh/t about them being a family club is way past it's use by date, sure, they had a couple of sets of brothers playing in the eighties, but family club?, please.
That's how they've wanted to be perceived but we all know this family club thing is a myth - if not before it certainly is now.

The fine and Brett's suspension we were slugged with in 2009 for that which turned out be a total fabrication was unfair, it nearly destroyed Brett and it destroyed the first 2 months of that season when we were 2 wins from 8 games to start the season.

The dogs have had many incidents with crowd trouble from the last 20 years or so. The anti social behaviour is well known by fans of other clubs too. The NRL has to censure the club for not controlling the fans and an apt punishment would be to make them play one home game behind closed doors and hit them where it hurts. Fans need to feel safe when they go to a match, going to a dogs home game you do not feel safe.

This is a real test for Greenturd, is he going to rule in the interests of the game or the interests of the dogs?
This will be interesting for sure,2 former CEO,s at both clubs will have to work this out together,man they will need a huge rug for this one

From Dave Smith on twitter:
The scenes at ANZ were disgraceful. There is no place in the game for behaviour like that EVER. Expect a strong response where it's due.

Is this going to be like the time the Penns said for us to expect our halves to be signed up by Christmas?

his lack of respect for the match official by screaming and swearing at them not only in the last minute but when Morris (accidentally) kicked Isaac Luke in the face shouldn't go unpunished.

When was the last time you saw a club captain yell at a match official like he does. His passion is great and he leads by example but disdain should not be tolerated and last nights actions only added to the fueled up crowd.

Not only should punishment be placed on the players and fans but club also and if be it Grahams captaincy should be stripped.

Couldn't agree with you more and, as I said in an earlier post, Graham cannot behave like a captain and doesn't deserve to be.

I don't think Klemmer should be suspended. He (like the bottle throwers) was incited by his own captain. He got the bin...fair enough. Sometimes making the team's head-kicker captain works....and sometimes it's a massive fail. :(

I'll be very surprised if anything happens to them...

though the facts are plain & simple over the last few years with these scumdogs ...

- Barba issues
- Kasiano & rest verbally disrespecting a reporter
- greenturd hiding behind important issues while CEO at scumdogs
- Graham biting slaters ear , in the GF 2012
- Graham smashing Sam Burgess face , first tackle in GF 2014 ( IMO on purpose )
last night
- officials been abused by scumdogs captain before half time and then the disgusting moment just before fulltime , i still cant believe he was allowed to stay on the fielld after that assult on the ref.

- knee to the head , kasiano
- boot to the face , morris
- dive at the legs ( miracle not broken )
- fans throwing bottles
- fans wanting to fight.

this is just BS and im really starting not to like our game.
on triple m earlier today , i heard a 10 yr old boy got pushed to the floor his mum yelled at the cowards then they wanted to fight the husband/father of the kid.

- my nephew 18yr old was at the game ( bunnies supporter ) he rang me today to tell me last night when he stood up to cheer the penalty goal , he was told my supporters behind him

" sit down or im going to smash your head " , he said he was so scared that he couldnt wait to leave and will never go to a scumdogs game again...

is this what we really need ???? this generation is already going down hill now we cant even support the team we follow....

Does the nrl need to do something ?? yes 100% , but will they ??? NO..

If it was them against the roosters in the GF in 2013 how we got robbed i cant imagine the aftermath...

I hate scum of a club & what they stand for !!!! they say they have culture , what is it ???

even the players rub off the walls that scum joint build..

- graham , kasiano , reynolds , perrit , klemmer and so many in the past.. TERRY THUG LAMB

Scum DES ( what he did to Manly on his departure ) is the coach - CASE CLOSED !!!!!!

@panash Wow buddy you are ON FIRE!!!

When was the last time you saw a club captain yell at a match official like he does.

Jonathan Thurston a couple of seasons ago. Result of that .....nothing.

NRL need to make a point in this case and send a strong message to all the clubs that respect for the officials is paramount. Right or wrong decision, game changing or not, you cannot treat the referee in the manner that Graham and Klemmer did last night. Little wonder that junior leagues and suburban comps have so many dramas with this sort of abuse of officials when they see it condoned at the highest level. Some of the stuff I've seen and heard at suburban footy grounds and the way officials are treated (some of them just are kids themselves trying to do their best) is disgusting. One of the main reasons I don't want my sons involved in RL to be honest.

I grew up playing RU and you ALWAYS addressed the ref as Sir and treated him with respect. If you didn't you paid the penalty. The administration always had their back and poor behaviour towards officials was never tolerated at any level. Look at the way international Rugby officials are treated by players, you never see scenes like we see every week in the NRL. The League could learn a lot from RU on this front. We are heading the way of soccer where referees are openly berated by players, mobbed, chased around the field, gesticulated wildly at, constantly argued with and downright disrespected. All excused in the name of "passion" by soccer admin. Of course the fans see this and then get in on the act and carry on like thugs. I don't want to see RL become like that.

Referees aren't perfect, far from it, but they don't deserve to be treated as poorly as they were last night by players and fans. I hope that David Smith makes a stance on this.

Dissent, even by the Captain, should result in 10 in the bin.

The Captain should be able to question a decision, point out issues, but for major dissent ( like we saw last night), 10 in the bin.

Not that it would have affected the game in the 79th minute last night but if they start putting players in the bin it will soon stop.

Jonathan Thurston a couple of seasons ago. Result of that .....nothing.

Nailed it @Chip and Chase, absolutely nailed it. Thurston was the last who went on so poorly....and nothing. Not a fine, not even a token slap on the wrist.

That display from Graham is straight out of the Soccer Leagues around the world (and I used to play and love soccer but it's one of the reasons I drifted from it), and it was a disgrace. I can understand some disappointment, but he was fully into the ref for a sustained period of time.

Personally I think
1) Klemmer being binned is fair enough, perhaps he gets a week for abuse
2) Graham needs a good month (minimum) on the sideline for that. Plus he needs to be immediately stripped of the captaincy and made to apologise
3) The club needs to be hit here hard here, or this will continue. I like the idea of playing games to empty stadiums for a month.

Nailed it @Chip and Chase, absolutely nailed it. Thurston was the last who went on so poorly....and nothing. Not a fine, not even a token slap on the wrist.

That display from Graham is straight out of the Soccer Leagues around the world (and I used to play and love soccer but it's one of the reasons I drifted from it), and it was a disgrace. I can understand some disappointment, but he was fully into the ref for a sustained period of time.

Personally I think
1) Klemmer being binned is fair enough, perhaps he gets a week for abuse
2) Graham needs a good month (minimum) on the sideline for that. Plus he needs to be immediately stripped of the captaincy and made to apologise
3) The club needs to be hit here hard here, or this will continue. I like the idea of playing games to empty stadiums for a month.
No, points taken off them will hurt the fans more, empty stadiums only affect the clubs revenue.

Strip them of four points, and advise them next time it I'll be 8, after that 16, after that the play for no points that year.

That will quieten down their fans, you'll find self regulation happening, and that's exactly what they need!!

I hope the bulldogs have another crucial decession go against them at their next home game.
And the one after and the one after.

Surprise surprise, Greenturd is already trying to deflect anything away from Graham and Klemmer in how they treated the referee.

"NRL head of football Todd Greenberg has promised to ban for life Canterbury fans who threw projectiles at match officials on Friday as they exited ANZ Stadium.

But he’s stopped short of blaming the players for inciting the crowd, saying their aggression towards the referees was dealt with on-field."

While I am not directly blaming the Scumdog players for inciting the idiots in the crowd to do what they did, what was all that rhetoric that Greenturd was on about a few weeks ago about coming down hard on clubs/coaches/players who question the integrity of the referees? Or does that only apply to anyone not from Canterbury? And though this may seem like its coming through maroon & white glasses but I wonder if he would be the same way if it was Manly players?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...ing-fan-violence/story-fndujljl-1227290988684

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4