Bringing the game into disrepute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suspend Graham for 8 weeks
Suspend Klemmer for4 weeks
Dock 4 points from them
Fine the club $500k

You have now hurt, the club, the fans, the coach.

And say next time it happens the penalties will double , the time after that triple .

They will eventually get the message.

If Graham gets 8 weeks it is because of damage caused . He may be a grub but he was trying to do nothing but charge the ball down in this incident

Greenturd has been preaching for months about the need to treat officials with respect, banning coaches from giving a critique and so on, yet his former club hound surround and down right disrespect the referee on the field who merely enforced the law about a dangerous play incident that has led to that player now suffering a serious knee injury as a result.

This behaviour has incited the bulldogs fringe element to throw bottles at the officials leading to people being hurt, well if that is not bringing the game into disrepute nothing is. There has to be a big fine as a result of and for there not to be means that we have huge problems if not even bigger ones at NRL HQ than we ever thought there was.
Wonder if Greeberg will be true to his word.

That penalty cost me 2 points in the tipping comp! There's the real tragedy!!

josh reynolds racing in after the penalty kick to pick up the kicking tee and peg it at Adam Reynolds on the way back needs to be pulled up too. the 9 cameras showed it clear as day.

the whole 'passion' and 'heat of the moment' excuses don't fly with me, no excuse for stupidy and blatant abuse. There was no intent in the charge down attempt, but there was contact, and it was dangerous, accidents happen, and you have to expect to be penalised when things go wrong. Thats the risk you take when going in for something like that. To carry on like that is not on, and in klemmer's case especially should be a lengthy suspension. I don't think there should be a charge on Graham for the tackle itself, penalty sufficient, but there should be for the carry on towards officials, an example needs to be set, a captain should know better, whatever graham gets, klemmer should get triple.

Klemmer should be suspended.Why should Graham. There is no way in the world he should be. It wasn't reckless. It wasn't careless. What was it?

The Vermin have lost Reynolds for about 5 months.

I bet they would rather lose the game than their 7 for this long.

They've identified the culprits (evidently). What's the bet that's the end of the section ? Greenturd to the rescue. Fighting for kebabs, tabouli and the halal way.

If you want to hurt someone you look at where you are going to hit, that did not happen

Where you are looking has nothing to do with this case. No one is claiming that Graham was intentionally trying to hurt Reynolds. He made contact with his legs whilst in the process of kicking = penalty. Whether it was careless, reckless or intentional will be determined by the MRC and their grading I would assume. Making an extra effort because the game is on the line is no excuse for not being accountable for the outcome of you actions. Sure he was striving for the chargedown with all his might, but at the end of the day he wasn't quite in a position to safely achieve that, he decided to pursue the action and broke the rules. He can whine and whinge all he wants but it was a penalty. Unlucky, but penalty none the less.

Klemmer should be suspended.Why should Graham. There is no way in the world he should be. It wasn't reckless. It wasn't careless. What was it?
http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...bulldogs-captaincy/12oojyqhztv2o1pysm32k2cdov

Article posted on Sportal. I agree the contact was not intentional but so to are many indiscretions in the game be it head high tackles, knees etc which do go on report and suspensions prevail. But his lack of respect for the match official by screaming and swearing at them not only in the last minute but when Morris (accidentally) kicked Isaac Luke in the face shouldn't go unpunished.

When was the last time you saw a club captain yell at a match official like he does. His passion is great and he leads by example but disdain should not be tolerated and last nights actions only added to the fueled up crowd.

Not only should punishment be placed on the players and fans but club also and if be it Grahams captaincy should be stripped.

There is one section of the article whereupon an adult man approached a child wearing a Rabbitohs jersey and yelled at her. If that is not bring the game into disrepute then what is?

I'm arguing against a suspension, not a penalty. Penalties should happen for accidents, suspensions shouldn't

Yes there were a number of ugly incidents in that match. Isaac Luke did NOT get concussion from the ugly Morris head kick that missed. I hope the MRC go over that 8 point try & the rest of the match with a fine tooth comb. Luke was concussed from a Kasiano knee to the back of the head that looked very nasty, intentional. Regardiing Grahams " charge down", I am reminded of a very similar incident with Kasiano & DCE @ FB middle last year. Des has some explaining to do. His players seem intent on crippling the knee and ankle ligaments of opposing backline players.

James graham alone is responsible for the ugly crowd conduct. He inspired it, incited it with his example. Surprisingly he did not bite the refs ear off.

From Dave Smith on twitter:
The scenes at ANZ were disgraceful. There is no place in the game for behaviour like that EVER. Expect a strong response where it's due.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4