Bring back Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think bringing back Toovey as an assistant would certainly help in instilling some passion into the playing group. It would ensure Dessie has another voice in his ear that will likely be listened to.
If there is a March or a petition this is a demand that could likely actually be granted. If Penn can bring back DES and can also bring back Toovey.

I think bringing back Toovey as an assistant would certainly help in instilling some passion into the playing group. It would ensure Dessie has another voice in his ear that will likely be listened to.
If there is a March or a petition this is a demand that could likely actually be granted. If Penn can bring back DES and can also bring back Toovey.

Who are you sacking, Randall or Hales?

Will leave that to minds more closer to the club to decide. Hales and Randall don’t seem to have lot of experience.

We need him back and running the water onto the field, remember when people where complaining he was never off the paddock,. We need him to gets these players back on track. That is the missing link. No one player is going to fix this.
Doing this with about 17 of them behind the goalposts:

Des needs someone like Tooves next to him to change things. I don’t think it’s a nostalgia move, I think it makes sense.

Will leave that to minds more closer to the club to decide. Hales and Randall don’t seem to have lot of experience.
Look at the Dragons shake up - not only got Hook in (who has a ton of experience), supported him with former head coach, Elliott, and the very experienced Peter Gentle. But I guess they cost money, and our owners ....

The Penns brought back DES
Des left on his terms, i.e. chasing Toddies doggy dollars. Tooves was sacked.

Tooves is a guy who rides his bike to the bus stop then gets the bus to work. He is a fairly simple guy. I’d say he’d need working for the Sea Eagles like he needs a hole in the head.

Tooves is a guy who rides his bike to the bus stop then gets the bus to work. He is a fairly simple guy. I’d say he’d need working for the Sea Eagles like he needs a hole in the head.
Yeah agree. But he still would do it. That’s why we need him.

Anyway he is working for the Warringah Rats this season. However I do think he would rev up the players if given half the chance.

I've heard des has had full control, no assistant coaches with any input.
However under the new agreement we are bringing in a new very experienced assistant coach, watch this space
awesome Peter Sharp! Bring it on! (* I know Peter Sharp is now recruitment officer at the Dogs)

I'd love to tell you all but wish not to compromise the source
What i have heard tells me 3 things
1. Des is a control freak (we know that)
2. The new agreement provides stability for players and more control back to head office
3. Des is under the pump to create changes
No worries @Shnorky , can understand you not wanting to put someone in that position. Thx for sharing what you can.

Just really hope it’s someone to help the situation ..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8