Bring back Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Oh please. DEs will control or go..Penns are a silent partner all of a sudden and p!ss me off for how far they have let us drop. Give me a Russell Crowe type passionate owner anyday...the rest follows.

I will say this

I am 2V's biggest supporter and the way he was treated was disgusting I can never forgive the parties involved in how they acted towards the great man in his sacking.

Des is performing worse and he gets an extension does my head in.

But Des is the coach and i will support him, it's his head on the chopping block if he refuses to change his ways.

2V's whilst I would love for him to come back to the club in some capacity, I don't see him as our solution to our problems plus the fact while certain figures are still at the club he would never entertain the idea, so case closed.

I've heard des has had full control, no assistant coaches with any input.
However under the new agreement we are bringing in a new very experienced assistant coach, watch this space
Brent Kite please.
Please, pretty please. Manly legend but more importantly he is a smart operator who knows the game. He can be understudy for season or so and then watch him crack some whips.

I've heard des has had full control, no assistant coaches with any input.
However under the new agreement we are bringing in a new very experienced assistant coach, watch this space
Tell me it’s not Flanno the pharmacist.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8