Bring back the biff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also, it's his right hand doing the pressure point at the chin/ear junction (like Judd). Left arm is merely holding the head in place.

Screenshot_20190819-131757_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cameron Smith under fire for pulling opponent’s ears
Paul Crawley, The Daily Telegraph
August 19, 2019 11:27am

CAMERON Smith has found himself at the centre of another ugly controversy, this time appearing to intentionally pull the ears of young Canberra winger Bailey Simonsson.

After a week where the Storm’s wrestling tactics again came under the microscope, new images have emerged of Simonsson grimacing under the attention of Smith, who was penalised for the incident.

With Canberra in possession on the 30m line with just over 10 minutes remaining, Simonsson got to his feet and pushed Smith backwards before the penalty was awarded.

Smith immediately questioned the penalty as the Raiders marched down field and scored a minute later through Jordan Rapana.

“I just want some clarification on what that penalty was for there?” Smith asked.

“Rubbish on the face, mate, and it was you,” Cummins said.

“Rubbish on the face?” Smith said with a disbelieving laugh.

“Yeah,” Cummins replied.

“Okay, no worries,” Smith said.

Smith questioned Cummins twice more to which the referee replied: “Mate, I can’t tell you anymore, Cameron.”

“Fair dinkum. Rubbish on the face?”

The incident dragged on for the entire time Raiders captain Jarrod Croker was lining up the conversion as he reduced the Storm’s lead to 18-16, before going on to record one of the great comeback victories in the club’s history.

Despite being penalised, the incident escaped the attention of the NRL’s match review committee.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4