bring back hoppa!!!

gomanly

Reserve Grader
He has served his time - again, and he is fitter than ever before. Hoppa could certainly add that boost our backs have been looking for. bring him back, bring him back, bring him baaaaack!!!

Vice - I presume you are talking about bringing him back this season?

He was de registered by the NRL and after 30/6 no players can be registered so he cannot play again this season even if he & Manly wanted to.

I think Hoppa has had enough chances and we have to move on however at least he would have had a go over the last few weeks if he was playing - the forwards could have done with his help at times.

Why go backward's?We are moving foward with the addition of Bell & Orford.We would all love to have Hoppa back in a Manly jumper,but it wont happen because he will just do something else and the NRL will hammer him again.Just leave Hoppa to box now and move foward with the team we have for next season.He doesn't learn from his mistakes,he has had enough chance's and he just keep's on biting the hand that feed's.

He has served his time - again, and he is fitter than ever before. Hoppa could certainly add that boost our backs have been looking for. bring him back, bring him back, bring him baaaaack!!!

Or not.

Is this a set-up for Matabele.

I personally think the press has had enough mileage out of Manly so far this year :) No Hoppa Thanks

had way too mant chances. nice blpke but rep has killed his career

bring him back. we need his metres from dummy half i reckon.

theres an article in the daily telegraph about his possible comeback against brisbane. Id say bring him in for Donald. Tez and Hoppa were awesome earlier in the year together.

All presumtions aside, the fact is that he is a very talented, very strong footballer who could add something to the team. I'd love to see him back again. Pay him on the same basis as this year so if he can't play he doesn't get payed. We have nothing to lose from him but could have a lot to gain.

So KaZa, you want to play with twelve men against the Broncos for 60 mins at least?

it happened once mate. Cut him some slack.

We play with 12 anyway including Donald.. so whats the difference.

I can't believe this has legs but I now notice there's even a petition on MSE to have this boofhead re-instated.

Let's hope Max has learned from Monasgate and sticks to ramming through the DA on the Leagues Club Car Park.

We have enough liabilities without adding another one to the mix.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2