bring back hoppa!!!

I love Hoppa like a brother, but i just cant bare to see him have another brain explosion. I think his footy carreer is over

For those who want tro see a farewell, i dont think anyone would argue with him doing a lap or what ever after the last home game with Tezza weather he plays or not.

on the field he is a train wreck waiting to happen, we cant risk that any more.

could just walk a 22meter strip up and back in the middle and we could have a cricket pitch for summer!

guys not appropriate!!

Please curb the content of your posts!

Why would we want Hoppa back when we have Scott Donald on the wing? Can Hoppa drop balls and cost us games and surrender in every tackle? No - so why would we have him back.

He nearly cost us the game against the Sharks earlier this year. Since when did Donald cost us a game this year?

Scott Donald cost us the game against Penrith when he dropped the high kick right on the full time bell and Penrith scored.

He is very shaky under the high ball and most teams now know it. Taylor deserves a go in FG especially now that Donald is leaving at the end of the year.

See I've got to say I disagree. Watching that game, we were terrible, and didn't deserve to win. To blame Donald for that loss is not feasible imo. We were beating Penrith by 2 points with 2 to go. The same Penrith that have been getting smashed by every other side, Penrith who played worse against us than against any other side this year. You blame Donald, I blame everyone for being in that position in the first place.

Then on the other side of the coin. Remember the Warriors game in Round 1. Was it not Donald that ran the length of the field to confirm out victory? Todd Byrne would have caught Hoppa if he put in the clear like that, but not Donald.

Donald no doubt has his weaknesses, but who can seriously say Hoppa doesn't. That's not even considering off the field consequences.

Faor comment that we should not have been in the position of being only 2 points ahead in the Penrith game. It just hurts to see a kick dropped with seconds to go in the game and Penrith score and win.

Channel 9 sports tonight said that we will know within 48 hours if Manly are going to let Hoppa play this year. He might be good value off the bench as he is capabable of providing an impact. I would just worry that he will do something stupid again because he just can't help himself.

It is funny to read back through the old posts at ME and see how people have changed their tune -
Lets stop flogging the dead horse (hoppa that is) and bring up one of the PL kids to have a go

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2