Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have you guys noticed how much publicity Stewart has been getting from the media since he broke into SOO? He was on NRL on Fox last night, and has been constantly in the papers too. Great publicity for himself as well as the Club - he handles himself off the field very well, which puts the Club in a good light.

They are making a big deal out of the fact that we are trying to re-sign him as well.

Almost as a prompt for other clubs to start taking interest now.

Im not saying they are trying to sabotage anything but no-one else is under the microscope so much for just wanting to 're-sign'.

paranoia is a bit much Flip, every high profile player cops questions like that all the time. he's just the flavour of the month at the moment.

The funny aspect is that the Stewarts are wollongong juniors and the dragoins wanted Brett but not Glenn so they came to Manly.

They have both turned out to be exceptional players and we can only laugh once again at the dragons for giving us the Stewarts and Kite.

Crusher really needs to spend more time looking at the dragons juniors because there must be more where they came from.

There is plenty of good juniors in Woolongong. Crusher seems to be finding some good solid first graders so i'll trust he knows what he is doing.

I tend to think he has a good manager getting his name out there and people talking about him to raise up his contract fee - he does deserve the attention don't get me wrong as he is an excellent player.

Have you guys noticed how much publicity Stewart has been getting from the media since he broke into SOO? He was on NRL on Fox last night, and has been constantly in the papers too. Great publicity for himself as well as the Club - he handles himself off the field very well, which puts the Club in a good light.

Because he is no longer reliant on Manly's media management department perhaps?

[/quote]

What media management department???? Have we got one??

What media management department???? Have we got one??

[/quote]

As much as I'd like to say more, I shan't. It has bought too much trouble to me over the years. :naughty:

I watched that interview last night, and what put a smile on my face was Bretts loyalty, as long as Glen is happy to stay at the club I think Brett will stay on for reasonable dollars.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4