Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Ryan is having a lend of us,!!!! surely no one can make a suggestion as ridiculous as this one and be serious.

So we buy Kennedy and Simpson. I am sure the auditor would have something to say about that.

What do you mean? I think your confusing the issue. I'm saying I think a 26 week Simpson would be better than a 10 week whoever. It was an analogy. :?:

Next year will see Sean Meaney on one of the wings, and IF Stewart is out, then he can drop to fullback.

That's what we need, a winger who can play fullback. I don't expect Stewart's replacements to be as good as him, but all of the wingers or fullbacks we have at the moment seem useless at fullback.
There's very little depth on the wing as well so I think we need to find a couple of wingers/fullbacks.
Parra seem to have them coming out of their arse, can't we just get a couple of them? Luke Burt and John Williams look to be available.

We've signed Williams haven't we?

Latest rumour has Williams going to the rorters. The parra forum made a brief mention recently that we may have signed a parra premier league player by the name of Jack Afamasaga for next year.

If Stewart spent the off season in the gym and bulked up we could move beaver to second row to take BK's place and put Stewart in at lock.

Imagine his pace running off Rose's ofloads all afternoon. It would be like beaver and cliffy all over again and he would probably score twice as many tries.

[quote author=Matabele]
We've signed Williams haven't we?

Latest rumour has Williams going to the rorters. The parra forum made a brief mention recently that we may have signed a parra premier league player by the name of Jack Afamasaga for next year.

If Stewart spent the off season in the gym and bulked up we could move beaver to second row to take BK's place and put Stewart in at lock.

Imagine his pace running off Rose's ofloads all afternoon. It would be like beaver and cliffy all over again and he would probably score twice as many tries.
[/quote]

You are taking the piss arnt you? I sure hope so.

Beaver filled in at fullback this year. Why not put him there, he couldn't be any worse than Robertson or Hicks :lie: .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4