Brett Stewart Injured again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
I have it on good authority niccipops is looking to publish a book called "50 shades of snake"
I just have a significant amount of research to do.

Daniel said:
I have it on good authority niccipops is looking to publish a book called "50 shades of snake"
I just have a significant amount of research to do.

bow chicka bow wow!

that book sucks.

and

GO BRETT!

You rock like an avalanche wrapped in a quarry wrapped in something else rocky.

bow chicka bow wow!

that book sucks.

and

GO BRETT!

You rock like an avalanche wrapped in a quarry wrapped in something else rocky.

torana355 said:
Kevinward777 said:
Brett Stewart was a brick wall at the back tonight. His defence was worth a couple of tries.

His defense for Manly is always top notch, the teams defense all depends on Snake to organize it.

So our last 5 games. Snake plays for 140 min and we conceeded 6 points. Snake doesn't play for 260 min and we conceeded 98 points. So if Snake is on the field we conceed 0.3 pts a minute less or about 24 pts a game less. That makes him worth about $1.5 million per season.

torana355 said:
Kevinward777 said:
Brett Stewart was a brick wall at the back tonight. His defence was worth a couple of tries.

His defense for Manly is always top notch, the teams defense all depends on Snake to organize it.

So our last 5 games. Snake plays for 140 min and we conceeded 6 points. Snake doesn't play for 260 min and we conceeded 98 points. So if Snake is on the field we conceed 0.3 pts a minute less or about 24 pts a game less. That makes him worth about $1.5 million per season.

Snakes goal line defence last night was magnificent. Great performance after three weeks on the sideline.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Did anyone see the game report video on the NRL website. Right at the end in the cellebrations, Snake is going crazy with pride and his gusto makes me think he has definately signed, he is right into Manly.

Did anyone see the game report video on the NRL website. Right at the end in the cellebrations, Snake is going crazy with pride and his gusto makes me think he has definately signed, he is right into Manly.

I saw the injury too, however I think he was just slowing things down cause he ran away 2sec later no hassle. I pooed my pants too I thought he was goooorne.

I saw the injury too, however I think he was just slowing things down cause he ran away 2sec later no hassle. I pooed my pants too I thought he was goooorne.

Townsville Eagle said:
Yeah I saw that he was going bezerk in the victory song.
I was thinking the same thing I hope he has re signed, he isn't the only one who's into Manly without being gay lol

Townsville Eagle said:
Yeah I saw that he was going bezerk in the victory song.
I was thinking the same thing I hope he has re signed, he isn't the only one who's into Manly without being gay lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6