Brett Stewart Injured again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

Is it really a good thing for a moderator to threaten to ban a poster for a perfectly good post, even if it is in jest? What is this, primary school?

niccipops said:
I know he's the prince of Brookvale and all but is it really a smart move to be throwing alot of coin at him?
Banned!

Is it really a good thing for a moderator to threaten to ban a poster for a perfectly good post, even if it is in jest? What is this, primary school?

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Haha, you can't be serious?

Talk about precious. It's a joke ffs.

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Haha, you can't be serious?

Talk about precious. It's a joke ffs.

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Most on here have the ability to take a joke

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Most on here have the ability to take a joke

Not always...only when the opinion/joke serves the majority and then the back-patting really begins. Precious? You bet!

Not always...only when the opinion/joke serves the majority and then the back-patting really begins. Precious? You bet!

Just having a bit of fun Moops. It's not meant as threat to Eagle has Landed at all, just a joke.
I really like the Snake. He's a huge part of our success for the past five years or so. With all the drama he's been through he means a lot more to Manly than his ability to score trys.

Just having a bit of fun Moops. It's not meant as threat to Eagle has Landed at all, just a joke.
I really like the Snake. He's a huge part of our success for the past five years or so. With all the drama he's been through he means a lot more to Manly than his ability to score trys.

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Obviously not. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened a ban, she would have threatened to steal his play-lunch.

Moops said:
niccipops said:
Banned!

Obviously not. Otherwise she wouldn't have threatened a ban, she would have threatened to steal his play-lunch.

Moops said:

All you seem to do when you come on is have a whinge. Why bother if the place has that effect on you ? I wouldn't

Moops said:

All you seem to do when you come on is have a whinge. Why bother if the place has that effect on you ? I wouldn't

Moops said:

Manly just won to hit the Top 4 and you're getting your panties in a twist over such an obvious and harmless joke.

Lighten up a bit mate, have a beer or something.

Moops said:

Manly just won to hit the Top 4 and you're getting your panties in a twist over such an obvious and harmless joke.

Lighten up a bit mate, have a beer or something.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6