Brett Stewart according to Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Mole’s Monday Scoops!
By The Mole
August 8, 2016

WELCOME to The Mole’s Monday Scoops! Here’s the highly accurate rodent’s best work this week . . .

See Moley’s NRL tips for this week’s round on UBET.com

UNHAPPY SNAKE SET TO WALK

StewartB-16060301-960x649.jpg

There’s more drama at Manly, with favourite son Brett Stewart far from pleased with a couple of senior officials he believes are trying to push him out the door.

At 31, Stewart is coming near the end of his time as the Baron of Brookvale – but isn’t happy that the pencil pushers are working behind the scenes to force him out.

My money is on him joining brother Glenn at Catalans in Super League next season.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/moles-monday-scoops-11-8/

Is this what passes for news, or a supposed revealed secret?? We've known this for weeks!!! Anyone that knows anyone close to the club is aware that this is the agenda. The Catalans deal has been going on for ages now. Well done, Mole! You truly are an investigative genius.

Boring!

The Mole has an extremely firm grasp of the glaringly obvious. I wonder how much some sucker pays this bloke?

Thanks for posting anyway @Andrew.. Not having a go at you, mate!

Is this what passes for news, or a supposed revealed secret?? We've known this for weeks!!! Anyone that knows anyone close to the club is aware that this is the agenda. The Catalans deal has been going on for ages now. Well done, Mole! You truly are an investigative genius.

Boring!

The Mole has an extremely firm grasp of the glaringly obvious. I wonder how much some sucker pays this bloke?

Thanks for posting anyway @Andrew.. Not having a go at you, mate!
No worries Moz
I was in two minds about even bothering to post it but thought what the hell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4