Brett Lee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I never thought I'd say this.

However, it would seem wise for Kaspa (or Gillespie) to make way for Lee in the Test side. It seems to me that he is the man most likely to rattle the pommies and a few balls clacking into their helmets and making them duck and weave will be just the tonic to help us re-assert the dominance that has slipped a little in the 1 day series.

Put it this way, I reckon the poms would rather see him left out than included, even though he is expensive.

It might also be an idea to give Tate a run in the next 3 one day games, for similar reasons. Put a few bumps and bruises on the poms and let them fear him in case we need to use him to cover injuries.

Gillespie looks horribly out of form at the moment. I would presume there would be some 4 day games before the 1st test for them to push their case

I said as much last week as well Mata, have never been a great fan of Lee but I think he may squeeze Kasper out this time.

Tait isnt in the One Day squad

I think kasper should stay, dizzy to go, he just doesnt look good, reminds me of Lee's problems a couple of years ago.

Lee in ODI's has been our second most economic this year and has been far more consistent. Id be shocked if he misses out but form doesnt count for everything as we know.

Dizzy is dreadful and needs to do something quick. Kaspa will come into his own in the 4 day and test stuff - he moves it off the track!

Dizzy went ok last night, 3 for

they all bowled 10 overs for 40 something., fairly even in RR.

Gilly showed them how to bat

poms cant win important matches, we just turn it up a nothch and they choke, 230 on that track was always going to be about 80 short.

Ashes 3-1 Aus

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4