Brent Naden

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree, he sure can play.

Is struggling with weight issues. Des can sort these out see Moses Suli.

He is more a centre, and we need them.

May not pass any no-dickhead poilcy.

His season at Newcastle is a major worry.

Centre hey, alls I know is every time I have visions of him wearing the famous double hoops with the white shorts may I add, he has no 2 on his back.

I wouldn't mind him on a wing, but as a centre , he is at Mark Gasnier-esque levels of ball hoggery.
Staines could have scored 10 tries last weekend if Naden didn't try and score 6 himself.

Prefer a fast young winger like that rookie Stains who played outside him...but yeh, I'd be happy with Naden...

That Naden is on the rise. Just keeps getting better and better every time I watch the guy. Still a bit raw but gee he has the ability. Could be a future rep player if he keeps progressing. I hope Stains shouted the beers that night - Naden laid em on for him beautifully I thought.

That Naden is on the rise. Just keeps getting better and better every time I watch the guy. Still a bit raw but gee he has the ability. Could be a future rep player if he keeps progressing. I hope Stains shouted the beers that night - Naden laid em on for him beautifully I thought.

I must have watched a different game tbh.
Naden gave him 1 flick pass to score.

Edwards (#1) gave him 2 tries to fall over the line and the other came from a 20m pass from Tyrone May.

I rate him, but can just see how the media will spin it.

”Sea Eagles outside back Bren Naden, the cousin of notorious murderer Malcolm Naden”... I mean, it’s completely irrelevant but you know the hacks will have a field day.

Prefer a fast young winger like that rookie Stains who played outside him...but yeh, I'd be happy with Naden...

Staines is a fullback .... like Hoppa and others trying to get the golden #1 jersey .... but there are limited spots ....

I'm tired Mave - indulge me a little . Naden was still good ffs lol

Yeah of course,

Agree that he was pretty good last week too.

Still a ball hog though. Same as young Graham from Souths.

Staines is a fullback .... like Hoppa and others trying to get the golden #1 jersey .... but there are limited spots ....
Looked pretty handy on the wing last week...pretty sure he would handle it very well and also, Naden is a centre

Hopefully it won't be long before we can field this team!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-142717_Memo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-142717_Memo.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 41
Really like to see this lad on a Manly wing. There's a few great young outside backs out there this year looking for an opportunity. But I just picture this lad running down a wing scoring tries like he is Kerry Boustead wearing the mighty maroon and white.
He would score 20 tries first season on Manly wing. Kid is a gun and one of Penriths best backs, he put all the tries for Staines on a platter. Just needs consistent first grade which manly could give

Apparently dropped from grand final 17, Tyrone May to his centre position, mitch kenny on the bench.

Has to be more to the story - how can you drop one of the main contributing players to a grand final season on the day, in the grand final, in Naden?

Has he done something? Signed somewhere else? Injured?

Regardless, could be a great opportunity for Manly to chuck some coin at him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4