Brent Kite has a Brainfart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read on fb that Kite has posted on his social media his take on court ...

May be that one of you interwebby guru's can find it ?

From the extract I read it doesn't allay fears for his sanity

Just read on fb that Kite has posted on his social media his take on court ...

May be that one of you interwebby guru's can find it ?

From the extract I read it doesn't allay fears for his sanity
Cut and paste from the FB

I’m moving with the times, so I’m on IG now. I was in court today. I know the attire is a little casual but I was one of the better presented in a full QBN court
😂
. One lad wore Hawaiian shirt n slides, a middle aged dude had blue jeans n sneakers- Seinfeld style, at least a couple young blokes rocked shorts/tee shirts and Tns, I also saw a few cheap suits and one young bloke in a nice suit with his Dad dressed the same. This picture was poignant to me, the idea that “dressing up” is gonna help you in front of the Magistrate
🤔
. So on this point, we worry about what “we” wear but does anybody ever come out saying “what’s with the long black robe the magistrate wears?” If you do, if you wonder, have you really done anything wrong going 65 in a 60 zone, then this stuffs for you but as the people who taught me said, you gotta find out for yourself- if you don’t know your rights, you have none. I may just provoke some questions for you. If your happy with the status quo, that’s your prerogative.
Disclaimer here, I’m not an anarchist. I’ve learnt what my rights are and I will stand for them because I want a better and fairer court system and government. So as I did with the cops, I attempt to exercise my constitutional rights to be heard in front of a jury of my peers or at least two magistrates- that’s the reference to the bible you may read in Canberra times. Again…why is the bible in court? Do those true laws still hold along with our constitution? I believe they do. Anyhow, the Magistrate didn’t like that, we going ahead with a hearing in a few months
😊

I can’t lose, even if they slap a fine on me through ignorance, I stood up for what I know to be true.
So into the nitty gritty, is driving Unrego wrong? That’s up to you- in 22years paying rego and insurance I’ve never damaged a persons property or their body but that’s what happened to me and that is “wrong” it’s why the Queanbeyan Police now have a case to answer.

My post here - his reference to "two magistrates" is clearly a loose reference to the belief guilt or innocence can be taken from the "testimony of two men" (or I am sure people) John 8:17.
This he has actually received from the Police that pulled him over, 2 Police observed him speeding (based on his own statement) he is uninsured, as evidenced by 2 Police officers, and unregistrered. His argument is fragile at best

Scrolling through the comments reveals more than one premiership winning player giving their support - yikes

Attachments

• 4ABCB04C-611F-4E26-B8A7-80E13034C262.jpeg
    4ABCB04C-611F-4E26-B8A7-80E13034C262.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

I’m moving with the times, so I’m on IG now. I was in court today. I know the attire is a little casual but I was one of the better presented in a full QBN court
😂
. One lad wore Hawaiian shirt n slides, a middle aged dude had blue jeans n sneakers- Seinfeld style, at least a couple young blokes rocked shorts/tee shirts and Tns, I also saw a few cheap suits and one young bloke in a nice suit with his Dad dressed the same. This picture was poignant to me, the idea that “dressing up” is gonna help you in front of the Magistrate
🤔
. So on this point, we worry about what “we” wear but does anybody ever come out saying “what’s with the long black robe the magistrate wears?” If you do, if you wonder, have you really done anything wrong going 65 in a 60 zone, then this stuffs for you but as the people who taught me said, you gotta find out for yourself- if you don’t know your rights, you have none. I may just provoke some questions for you. If your happy with the status quo, that’s your prerogative.
Disclaimer here, I’m not an anarchist. I’ve learnt what my rights are and I will stand for them because I want a better and fairer court system and government. So as I did with the cops, I attempt to exercise my constitutional rights to be heard in front of a jury of my peers or at least two magistrates- that’s the reference to the bible you may read in Canberra times. Again…why is the bible in court? Do those true laws still hold along with our constitution? I believe they do. Anyhow, the Magistrate didn’t like that, we going ahead with a hearing in a few months
😊

I can’t lose, even if they slap a fine on me through ignorance, I stood up for what I know to be true.
So into the nitty gritty, is driving Unrego wrong? That’s up to you- in 22years paying rego and insurance I’ve never damaged a persons property or their body but that’s what happened to me and that is “wrong” it’s why the Queanbeyan Police now have a case to answer.

My post here - his reference to "two magistrates" is clearly a loose reference to the belief guilt or innocence can be taken from the "testimony of two men (or I am sure people)" John 8:17. Which he has actually received from the Police that pulled him over, 2 Police observed him speeding (based on his on statement) he is uninsured as evidenced by 2 Police officers and unregistrered. We could also surmise he is unhinged based on the testimony of two. I think he is on a slippery slope to memeville
So he did not insure has car and pay rego then? Seems pretty simple really

I'm not sure why he has asked, "is driving Unrego (sic) wrong?"; then states that he has paid his registration and insurance for 22 years. So, for 22 years it was par for the course and now it's wrong?

While it's nice to think that I will wake up some day in a world with no personal taxation (for example), I understand why it's there, and why that's unlikely to change. It's called, 'living in the grown-up world', Brent. Car registration falls under that 'it's there for a reason' category as well - one I thought you may have understood for 22 years.

I'm not sure how Brent's new outlook came to be, and I'm hoping that it's not the result of repeated head injuries while playing. Or from taking illegal substances (or legal ones). I hope it's treatable.

Lol, no but you probably had to be there. Sounds like Kite would have tested anyone's patience with that carry on.
Yeah, I’ve seen some big mouths in court, that have been recalled by the magistrate and charged with contempt of court for things similar to what Kitey said.I think the magistrate had a bit of dark humour about him. But as you said, he might not get that magistrate for his next hearing.
Like a lot of others, I have met Brent on the supporters tour, and he became one of my favourites for a footy chat. He was always gracious with his time.
Wether he’s been brainwashed with the sovereign citizen crap, or does he need some medical help. One things for sure, he cannot keep going down this road. I really hope he gets the help he needs.

(Just to clarify, I have been in court as a support person only. My record is (amazingly) squeaky clean.)

😂
🤔
😊

My post here - his reference to "two magistrates" is clearly a loose reference to the belief guilt or innocence can be taken from the "testimony of two men" (or I am sure people) John 8:17.
This he has actually received from the Police that pulled him over, 2 Police observed him speeding (based on his own statement) he is uninsured, as evidenced by 2 Police officers, and unregistrered. His argument is fragile at best

Scrolling through the comments reveals more than one premiership winning player giving their support - yikes
Who are the premiership winners offering their support?

“Jury of my peers” is misquoting the Magna Carta. In the 1215 MC The barons got the king to agree that they could only be tried by a jury of their peers, and not be subject to the king only if they did something wrong. It had nothing to do with normal people.

Kite isn’t a baron being tried for a capital crime in 1215, he is appearing in 2022 at a local court for driving unregistered and refusing to show his ID when asked.

If you don’t wanna pay rego or greenslip, maybe go drive about the place on the dirt roads, since ya don’t think u need to help pay for the bitumen. Then when ya car’s ****ed and a wheel comes off because ya skimped out on the safety check and you accidentally kill some one, you can pay their life insurance outta own pocket because ya ain’t got no greenslip insurance...lol. What a moron.

If you don’t wanna pay rego or greenslip, maybe go drive about the place on the dirt roads, since ya don’t think u need to help pay for the bitumen. Then when ya car’s ****ed and a wheel comes off because ya skimped out on the safety check and you accidentally kill some one, you can pay their life insurance outta own pocket because ya ain’t got no greenslip insurance...lol. What a moron.

I feel you misread Brent's motives in this episode.. I might be wrong but my thoughts are that the payment of rego is not the issue .. every body knows that the police all have computers that detect non registered cars and that the chances of getting away with it are 1000's to 1 ...

So my only conclusion is that he deliberately set himself up to be pulled over and his actions subsequently further convince me it was an orchestrated event.

The big puzzle .. is to what end .. what is his agenda.. to become a hero to a cause? .. simple madness?

As I have said.. there is a story here.

I feel you misread Brent's motives in this episode.. I might be wrong but my thoughts are that the payment of rego is not the issue .. every body knows that the police all have computers that detect non registered cars and that the chances of getting away with it are 1000's to 1 ...

So my only conclusion is that he deliberately set himself up to be pulled over and his actions subsequently further convince me it was an orchestrated event.

The big puzzle .. is to what end .. what is his agenda.. to become a hero to a cause? .. simple madness?

As I have said.. there is a story here.
Yeah a story of one man’s decent into madness. He’s a ****ing pork chop haha. Great player though 😎

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2