Brayley Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Perhaps not the popular opinion but I love the guy and would love to see him in Manly colors, would also love to see his mate Ben Teo here as well. One or year deals.
Teo would be a dream come true.. Although we couldn't afford to tie his shoe laces atm

Bailey Sironen would be a good signing in my opinion for depth. He is a better footballer than his brother. Will play NRL regularly one day I believe. I agree with young Harry in that McQueen would be a dud signing.. matterson on the other hand would be perfect with the chooks chucking in for a year. Matto rarely misses a tackle. He is someone we need

a big yes from me for Ryan Matterson.

I’m surprised the roosters aren’t trying two stockpile two first grade teams and keep him.

If we have any credibility at all as far as recruitment, we’ll at least put in an offer to Matterson. A good up and coming backrower, who can fill in at centre and five eighth.

Last edited:
Matterson far more on track than some of these other suggestions, in shock Roosters have a Salary Cap for 2019.....WTF....
I wonder if there are any other heavy duty , no nonsense forwards in the Pommy Super League worth looking at ??
I mean a Sam Burgess, Morley, Gareth Ellis leader would help this current team compete at a far higher level.

a big yes from me for Ryan Matterson.

I’m surprised the roosters aren’t trying to stockpile to first grade teams and keep him.

If we have any credibility at all as far as recruitment, we’ll at least put in an offer to Matterson. A good up and coming backrower, who can fill in at centre and five eighth.

We either have or are getting his younger brother I believe.

Ryan Matterson is an actual good player with a bright future so recent history suggests we'll give him a wide berth and sign another player happily released by their club like McQueen.... Matt Wright... Kane Elgey… Uate….. Gosiewski….. Croker....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10