Brayden Musgrove

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow that was a short lived career.

Anyway we don't know what the full story is - could be other personal or family reasons he wants to go home - just convenient to call it homesickness and make light of it.

Opens up the door for Funa and hoppa. Still have Miski and Anderson in development squad too.
Also still have Sam Smith, he's a bit of a forgotten man. He is a huge unit and real solid defender. With his height he could be an option on the wing too

Musgrove was a centre and With the exception of Funa and Smith ... the others are fullbacks or wingers ... Hoppa I agree is a strong canditate .... but Miski at best is a solid stand in winger, and Anderson is at best a fantasy of the permanently delusional ......

Oh I just remembered that Garrick is also a centre ... so you are correct ... we have pretty good coverage ....

Very unfortunate. But what it does is leave the door open for young Ben T. and maybe Schuster in the centres. Hoppa is definitely for a wing spot (look out Taufua) and back up full back (look out St George are looking for a full back). But watching the short film of Ben T. he has similar long striding and quick pace like Musgrove, so we may not have lost much. Could see Ben moved out of the development level because of this (or Schuster)

Musgrove was a centre and With the exception of Funa and Smith ... the others are fullbacks or wingers ... Hoppa I agree is a strong canditate .... but Miski at best is a solid stand in winger, and Anderson is at best a fantasy of the permanently delusional ......

Oh I just remembered that Garrick is also a centre ... so you are correct ... we have pretty good coverage ....
Also forgot about Schuster who could potentially start his career at centre. Still have Elliott who can cover aswell.
I like funa, what ive seen of him he could be a gun if he gets his head right and stays committed. I think there's enough there to work with. Gosiewski can also provide cover if there is an injury crisis

IF ... if true ...... **** off you sooky little mummy's boy .... fair ****ingdinkum ... it's an hours drive you pillow biting pantie wearer .... grow a man bun to go with that handbag you pathetic little dribbler .... bloody hell ...
And yet we have a young PNG kid from a small village taking a massive leap of faith in his pursuit of his dream.
This generation P!sees me of, too worried about hairstyles, tattoos and their online public image rather than getting down and dirty.

Maybe it's just the mole having us on for 'tosspot tuesday'.

Surely no one gets homesick 2 hr drive away.? It's kinda pathetic to me even when players in Eng say they're homesick. You've gone from one whitey filled english speaking country to another slightly colder one on good coin.

Deal with it.

We did really well letting Brian Kelly go back to the Goldy and Blake Green hasn’t experienced much more success since leaving the club either.

We are better off with committed players.

Musgrove is no bigger loss than David Vaealiki

According to Mole:
SEA EAGLES LOSE YOUNG GUN
Manly have suffered a setback with new signing Brayden Musgrove set to quit the club before he even plays a game in his new colours.
Word out of the northern peninsula is that Musgrove, a promising centre/winger from Newcastle, is having trouble settling into the Sydney lifestyle and has a bad case of homesickness.
The Sea Eagles signed Musgrove after he performed solidly in the Canterbury Cup this year, having overcome a serious knee injury.
The 21-year-old hails from Cessnock - the same town that produced Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns.
He doesn't have a contract with the Knights for 2020 but may be thrown a lifeline by the club.
So basically, if the Knights don't sign him up then his potential first grade career is over.

Maybe it's just the mole having us on for 'tosspot tuesday'.

Surely no one gets homesick 2 hr drive away.? It's kinda pathetic to me even when players in Eng say they're homesick. You've gone from one whitey filled english speaking country to another slightly colder one on good coin.

Deal with it.
Makes you wonder.
One player that springs to mind as a great example of beating homesickness to chase your dream is Paul Shaw.
All the way from Wellington NSW to the big smoke.
Mustn't have been easy but he played in a premiership team.
Unfortunately he moved further on to the gold coast quicksand and wasn't heard of again but I guess he was made one of those offers...

Gee, tough crowd here! If anyone thinks Sydney is similar to Newcastle (let alone Cessnock) then you haven’t ever tried living there. Half the key to a successful roster is finding players who can handle the lifestyle, that includes on and off-field. Good luck to the kid.
Plus like C & C mentioned there may have been some other issue anyway.
The way Manly is shaping at present, I have no anger for anyone who leaves, I just feel sorry for them!

So this kid can only play at Newcastle. Poor bugger.

According to Mole:
SEA EAGLES LOSE YOUNG GUN
Manly have suffered a setback with new signing Brayden Musgrove set to quit the club before he even plays a game in his new colours.
Word out of the northern peninsula is that Musgrove, a promising centre/winger from Newcastle, is having trouble settling into the Sydney lifestyle and has a bad case of homesickness.
The Sea Eagles signed Musgrove after he performed solidly in the Canterbury Cup this year, having overcome a serious knee injury.
The 21-year-old hails from Cessnock - the same town that produced Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns.
He doesn't have a contract with the Knights for 2020 but may be thrown a lifeline by the club.
What’s the real story? I regularly drive from northern beaches to cessnock and maitland for work. It is a really easy drive. Much easier than Penrith to narrabeen for example.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4