Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brayden Musgrove

The better Robbo

Rumoured that we have signed him. Knights reserve grade, plays as a centre.. coming off an acl injury. He's a tall unit with great reach and plays a bit like Inglis with his long arm and palm and awesome ability to offload the ball. Looks to be a left hander and has speed to kill, looks a real promising find. If my calculations are correct we only need 1 outside back and a half/hooker to complete our squad this guy might take one of those spots. Give him a preseason with des and donny and watch this kid develop

The better Robbo

Taupau fainu AFB
Thommo sironen
Jake

Chez Walker
Parker suli
Funa Garrick
Turbo

Bench: Sipley keppie Gosiewski cust

Waddell, Boyle, olakau-atu, Paseka,Trex*

croker, Schuster, Docker clay, I. Luke*

Elliott Taufua Hoppa Musgrove*

* Could be other players in same position but I reckon this is pretty close to the squad we'll have next year.

Ben

Looks to be a very promising prospect for us if true. Finally a tall, fast and strong outside back. Question is can he take bombs ?

joeboy

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Like the look of musgrove, has the same kind of artillery as Joey manu in my opinion. Has better attacking skill base than Parker already

Hopefully he can tackle. Good signing

Batty

Even if we arent after Luke id say we'll still be in the market for a hooker/half. Losing api, Elgey and Hodko. We need atleast one more utility option
You reckon this lad is purely a depth signing or we could be moving the backline around?

The better Robbo

You reckon this lad is purely a depth signing or we could be moving the backline around?
Depth at this stage but I believe left centre and left wing is up for grabs. We have parker and Taufua but Funa, hoppa, elliott and Musgrove are real possibilities with a strong pre season

• โœ”๏ธ
Reactions: Woodsie

Batty

Depth at this stage but I believe left centre and left wing is up for grabs. We have parker and Taufua but Funa, hoppa, elliott and Musgrove are real possibilities with a strong pre season
Yeah just seems like an odd signing for a position we already seem to have covered. Wondering if one or more of the above are being moved on?...

Top Bottom