Brayden Musgrove

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Club culture is a massive factor for any young player starting out in his career. Add to that to the opportunity to be coached by Des and play along side the champion players and good people like the T's, DCE and big Marty that makes us a very attractive choice. I'm hoping he is coming her because he chose us!
This is massive. Guys will want to come here again thx to des. Not just for a holiday and retirement fund. Which plaques more than half the teams.

... but will players want to come to a club that is always at the wrong end of penalty counts and being stitched up by refs?

Clubs like the Storm and Rosters will always have the edge with signing who they want but when the squad are taking big cuts to stay together we really don’t need to recruit any big names. Just roll players and up and comers now

Looks like Moley has been reading ST’s again.

MANLY SIGN PROMISING KNIGHTS BACK
Manly have begun their build-up for next season by signing promising Knights centre/winger Brayden Musgrove.

Just days after their controversial exit from the finals, the Sea Eagles have come to terms with the tall 21-year-old on a two-year deal.

Musgrove has had knee problems in recent seasons but looked the goods in the Canterbury Cup for the Knights when fit this season.

Musgrove is a Cessnock junior - the same town that produced Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns - and is a handy pick-up for Des Hasler and his men.

Looks like Moley has been reading ST’s again.

MANLY SIGN PROMISING KNIGHTS BACK
Manly have begun their build-up for next season by signing promising Knights centre/winger Brayden Musgrove.

Just days after their controversial exit from the finals, the Sea Eagles have come to terms with the tall 21-year-old on a two-year deal.

Musgrove has had knee problems in recent seasons but looked the goods in the Canterbury Cup for the Knights when fit this season.

Musgrove is a Cessnock junior - the same town that produced Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns - and is a handy pick-up for Des Hasler and his men.

He actually signed more than 2 weeks ago...

According to Mole:
SEA EAGLES LOSE YOUNG GUN
Manly have suffered a setback with new signing Brayden Musgrove set to quit the club before he even plays a game in his new colours.
Word out of the northern peninsula is that Musgrove, a promising centre/winger from Newcastle, is having trouble settling into the Sydney lifestyle and has a bad case of homesickness.
The Sea Eagles signed Musgrove after he performed solidly in the Canterbury Cup this year, having overcome a serious knee injury.
The 21-year-old hails from Cessnock - the same town that produced Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns.
He doesn't have a contract with the Knights for 2020 but may be thrown a lifeline by the club.

We were top heavy with outside backs anyway. Now 2 spots to fill. Levi and either ZDC or Eddie PNG, Whoever trains better and earns it. The loser starts at Blacktown and is next in line anyway

We were top heavy with outside backs anyway. Now 2 spots to fill. Levi and either ZDC or Eddie PNG, Whoever trains better and earns it. The loser starts at Blacktown and is next in line anyway

Yeah .... but .... I had hopes for the creampuff .... I thought he would be a contender .....

Yeah .... but .... I had hopes for the creampuff .... I thought he would be a contender .....
Opens up the door for Funa and hoppa. Still have Miski and Anderson in development squad too.
Also still have Sam Smith, he's a bit of a forgotten man. He is a huge unit and real solid defender. With his height he could be an option on the wing too

Sick of these tissue contracts in the modern game - there was more loyalty in the old days from a handshake in the carpark.....not even 100% sure I wouldn't make him stick around for a season at Blacktown and see if he "adjusts" to this amazing difference in lifestyle....did we sign him from Argentina or the Arctic circle....I was tricked into thinking he was just up the Highway from Newcastle ??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4