Brad Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is this just fans wondering or strong rumours about Hopoate signing? It's been mentioned a couple of times over the last few weeks.

He'd be a very good pickup for centre.

Safe, strong, can play fullback, wing, a good footy brain but where does that leave Kelly and Walker?

I suppose it would be a nice problem of who to leave out rather than who can we play.
Strong rumours mate . The dogs still have to lose about a mill off there cap for 19.

Hoppa would be a great signing if Walker leaves but i'd be worried about the lack of speed in our backline.

We'd have the safe and strong Hoppa, powerful Suli and nimble footed Kelly.

I'd miss the explosive speed of Walker.
Personally i dont think walker is going anywhere. He lives in Manly and loves the boys , good mates with M Wright and Dce . He even came out a few weeks ago and said the same .

Hopa fullback Tom & Kelly centres. Wings? I guess its Jorge (1 step forward two steps back) and Suli (can't tackle) or Parker or Matt Wright hopefully Jade Anderson gets a run.

On Fox Roach and the other clowns are suggesting Dylan Walker is gone at end of year.... to the Roosters. Farking unbelievable that they can even suggest it. If that happens and nothing is done about their blatant rotting of the cap.... well, I’ll just explode!

On Fox Roach and the other clowns are suggesting Dylan Walker is gone at end of year.... to the Roosters. Farking unbelievable that they can even suggest it. If that happens and nothing is done about their blatant rotting of the cap.... well, I’ll just explode!

I thought Roach said Marty had signed with Roosters for 2019.
With them arguing over each other, hard to follow.

But...but....but.....Walkz is contracted 'til 2019.

Sorry I forgot, it's an NRL contract.......

Walker status.JPG

Link:https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/dylan-walker/

Last edited:
I love walker when he is on fire playing explosively on the field. But with the door, the injuries, the taunting to get punched (broken eye socket), it is hard to see him being a reliable professional player who is fit for lots of games.

Walker may go but the Roosters?....please

Tesdesco
Morris
Hall
Tupou
Mitchell
Manu
Robinson
Ikuvalu

and Matterson and Aubusson being able to cover centre

Our team needs discipline and TB provides none. That's probably why the players love him because they have a very comfortable existence without being challenged whilst still being paid the big bucks. Walker needs discipline his talent is being drowned out by the silly stuff. I,m not surprised that Marty doesn't warm to this environment. We need a tough older head coach that will toughen this playing group up. Hows the old saying go "monkey see monkey do". When the coach is a cream puff and mollycoddles his players they play like cream puffs when the going gets tough. Hurry up and show Barrett the door and lets get on with it!!

You said it in a nutshell, "clowns", these farkwits are just pi$$ing into the wind with their scoops, they have no idea, just perpetuating the rumours

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8