Brad Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parker goes good. A pre-season doing both back row and out side backs will be great for him. Same with Suli. Then pick and stick Parker on the wing. He's not far off being comfortable in his own shoes out there. Chalk me up, I'm confident By June next year, If we stick with him, you will see a young bloke who demands the footy and a go to force on that wing.

Parker goes good. A pre-season doing both back row and out side backs will be great for him. Same with Suli. Then pick and stick Parker on the wing. He's not far off being comfortable in his own shoes out there. Chalk me up, I'm confident By June next year, If we stick with him, you will see a young bloke who demands the footy and a go to force on that wing.
Where do you see suli playing ? Id guess with Elgey signing that will push Walks back to centre with Kelly id imagine. Im in between this signing as i believe Kelly and Suli are going to form a great combo and you know what i think about walker at 6. I dont see suli as a winger as he's got no height, maybe in the same mould as Jorge, but we need to contest the high ball to give us another scoring option.

Where do you see suli playing ? Id guess with Elgey signing that will push Walks back to centre with Kelly id imagine. Im in between this signing as i believe Kelly and Suli are going to form a great combo and you know what i think about walker at 6. I dont see suli as a winger as he's got no height, maybe in the same mould as Jorge, but we need to contest the high ball to give us another scoring option.
Suli is 6'2" already and still has 5 years of growth left at 20 years of age.

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/manly-warringah-sea-eagles/moses-suli/

He looked really good yesterday :)

Hope your right but I don’t rate his try line defence

Parker did try yesterday and definitely improved but i see him as a Anthony rodgers type wingman , good at times and definitely not great . Hope im wrong but we need a winger desperately next season and a real good one .

The emu!

Comfortably his best game in first grade last night, let's hope that trend continues, I even got to the point where I wasn't waiting for an error when he had the ball !!

His best game this year but his game against the roosters last year at centre was much better

Gronk of a player, looks like a deer in headlights out there. Slips over, drops the ball, makes clangers on the reg.

Not first grade material, unsure why we are persevering with him.

Gronk of a player, looks like a deer in headlights out there. Slips over, drops the ball, makes clangers on the reg.

Not first grade material, unsure why we are persevering with him.

Agree but who else do we have to use on the wing? Our cap situation won't allow anything else.

On the manly Facebook site on Elgey , manly have signed another key player . Hopoate??

Is this just fans wondering or strong rumours about Hopoate signing? It's been mentioned a couple of times over the last few weeks.

He'd be a very good pickup for centre.

Safe, strong, can play fullback, wing, a good footy brain but where does that leave Kelly and Walker?

I suppose it would be a nice problem of who to leave out rather than who can we play.

Is this just fans wondering or strong rumours about Hopoate signing? It's been mentioned a couple of times over the last few weeks.

He'd be a very good pickup for centre.

Safe, strong, can play fullback, wing, a good footy brain but where does that leave Kelly and Walker?

I suppose it would be a nice problem of who to leave out rather than who can we play.

If we are chasing Hopoate, surely it comfirms the rumours that Walker is leaving at seasons end?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6