Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be fair Ponga makes most players look foolish. Same as Tupou. Suli has had some really, REALLY good players to mark, unfortunately.

Looks like Hopoate's not going to happen any time soon, so I hope we get Walker and someone like Aitken in asap.
Who marking tim lafai next week as that go along way to deciding game ?

Defence was a big issue for our backs last season

If you look at the defensive stats after 5 games Parker has less missed tackles than Kelly . Kelly still averages over six miss tackles a game .

Our turn style defence from last season has definitely much improved

Coaching does play a big role

But the jury is still out on Kelly as far as I am concerned as his defence has not improved under a different coach at the Titans and over 2 years of NRL experience.

You really are a master hypocrite Bozo

How many times have we heard you crap on about how speed kills and that we need speedy backline players? Parker and Suli are not the fastest but you don’t mention this at all

You call people bitter yet you will take any opportunity to still whinge about Barrett despite the club having moved on and being in very good hands now

You have celebrated how much Des has improved the team and we can all see that the entire team has improved under his coaching yet you dismiss the idea that Kelly would have improved like all the others

Your enthusiasm in cheering on the team rubs off well on people here. Shame about your hypocrisy and downright stupidity though

Have a nice day

Last edited:
You really are a master hypocrite Bozo

How many times have we heard you crap on about how speed kills and that we need speedy backline players? Parker and Suli are not the fastest but you don’t mention this at all

You call people bitter yet you will take any opportunity to still whinge about Barrett despite the club having moved on and being in very good hands now

You have celebrated how much Des has improved the team and we can all see that the entire team has improved under his coaching yet you dismiss the idea that Kelly would have improved like all the others

Your enthusiasm in cheering on the team rubs off well on everyone here. Shame about the hypocrisy though

Have a nice day

Yes speed does kill but I have I have never said that Suli and Parker were fast .

I dont hate Barrett personally or any one

This is a forum where all players and coaches from the past are mentioned by all on here including you

Have a nice day Brian ;)

I hope Parker has him. The Ginga Gunna take him out of the game.
I expect Parker as our left centre to mark up against Aitken and Suli (barring any further performance-based disciplinary sanctions) will oppose Lafai.
They’ll both be Ok because our middle won’t be beaten, even without AFB. Will need a special effort from Marty, though.

I expect Parker as our left centre to mark up against Aitken and Suli (barring any further performance-based disciplinary sanctions) will oppose Lafai.
They’ll both be Ok because our middle won’t be beaten, even without AFB. Will need a special effort from Marty, though.
Take the best prop in the game out against a hard tough pack and throw in the fact we always lose momentum when Marty and AFB off and we will do very well indeed to hold them in the middle.Sipley has been showing good signs.As Maxta said. A true test.

Take the best prop in the game out against a hard tough pack and throw in the fact we always lose momentum when Marty and AFB off and we will do very well indeed to hold them in the middle.Sipley has been showing good signs.As Maxta said. A true test.
This team is better than the dragons. Forget about afb. Waddell will lift and improve Tofoafoa is a goer. API is coming good. Tanganoa Paseka or Perret will do the job dragons beat the wooden spooners today and just got home in golden point against bottom three sides the only wins they have had. They are a farce.

This team is better than the dragons. Forget about afb. Waddell will lift and improve Tofoafoa is a goer. API is coming good. Tanganoa Paseka or Perret will do the job dragons beat the wooden spooners today and just got home in golden point against bottom three sides the only wins they have had. They are a farce.
Ha ha. Top End Hope you are right Farce or not they have been beating us for fun in recent years.

I disagree on them though. I think they have a very good forward pack and strong bsckline. Top 6 for mine by end of year.Widdops injury has actually helped them get rid of that 5 into 4 conundrum of the first two games.

I thought we were a good chance to win the last couple but this one without AFB and Tommy I couldn’t put my hard earned on it like the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Home ground advantage will tighten things up. Will be very tough to beat the dragons for a 4th straight victory. Mciness usually runs riot against us

Home ground advantage will tighten things up. Will be very tough to beat the dragons for a 4th straight victory. Mciness usually runs riot against us

It was tough to beat the Warriors away but we blew them off the park

It was tough to beat Souths the premiership contenders without Turbo but we also proved the doubters wrong

It was tough to win in Newcastle where our record there was not good but we did it with a very heavy penalties against us and with 12 men in the last 10 minutes of the game

Our Sea eagles are on heat and they will screw the Dragons in front of their home crowd this week

I am looking forward to seeing our teams sex tapes at Kogarah oval

Last edited:
The Debellin case starts on Monday. set for 3 days. If he wins I would think he will come into the dragon's side. Would we parachute Dylan Walker in as well?

I think Debellin will win the case . The NRL did not learn their lesson from Brett Stewart . They will legally learn it this time

I agree Bozo. My only concern is that the NRL may play dirty and put the onus on the clubs by penalising them some how for allowing the banned players to play. Don't think they can but just a feeling they'll try something.

I agree Bozo. My only concern is that the NRL may play dirty and put the onus on the clubs by penalising them some how for allowing the banned players to play. Don't think they can but just a feeling they'll try something.

Once the legal system proves them wrong the NRL will be trying to row up sht creek without a paddle with this and good luck with that

creek-without-paddle-450w-4091836.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6