Brad Arthur - player welfare issue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Murderer you say? Has he been breeding footballers on a property out west and disposing of the ones that aren’t up to scratch?

D4HAxGuUUAIJ8b5.jpg:large
A veritable masterpiece
images

The original title was better.
But no.
Let's not let us judge between humour and reality for ourselves.

Can't 'ave that can we...

The original title was better.
But no.
Let's not let us judge between humour and reality for ourselves.

Can't 'ave that can we...
It’s not a case of political correctness gone mad or whatever poorly considered theory you’re implying. It’s common sense and means the site owner won’t get into any trouble.

Otherwise we might not have this website at all.

It’s not a case of political correctness gone mad or whatever poorly considered theory you’re implying. It’s common sense and means the site owner won’t get into any trouble.

Cmon though - anyone could see I didn’t think Arthur was actually trying to intentionally kill his players. Or did I..? No. Then again, can anyone be really sure..? Maybe. But... :wait:

Nope.
No poorly considered anything.
Just that at no point did I consider any serious implication that queen Arthur was a murderer.
A murderer of football careers got my only consideration.
As I would have thought would anyone...

You can bet your left one that if that nose makeover had happened to one of BAs forwards (with his 4 forward bench rotation) someone would have had a head knock assessment.... but when you don’t have coverage for a back... well your expected to play through broken bones....

Joke of a club.

Doesn't-matta are the worst club in the NRL for having a player go off for a HIA even if the player in question has injured an arm or a leg and never got close to having a head knock.

I think it was about 2 or 3 years ago I remember seeing one of their games on Ch.9 and Tim Mannah went down holding his knee or ankle. Yet the trainer patted his head and called it a HIA and when Mannah went off, he was limping but showing no signs that he'd been hit in the head. It was so laughable that it actually wasn't funny. It got to the point at one stage where they were doing it just about every game.

Doesn't-matta are the worst club in the NRL for having a player go off for a HIA even if the player in question has injured an arm or a leg and never got close to having a head knock.

I think it was about 2 or 3 years ago I remember seeing one of their games on Ch.9 and Tim Mannah went down holding his knee or ankle. Yet the trainer patted his head and called it a HIA and when Mannah went off, he was limping but showing no signs that he'd been hit in the head. It was so laughable that it actually wasn't funny. It got to the point at one stage where they were doing it just about every game.
Arthur has made a mockery of a serious situation.
Something brought in to protect players from further damage from concussion has been made a joke of by this twerp.
The league should have long ago made on example of him.

Good to see Ferguson has been named. Someone clearly suffering a rib injury and a horribly busted honk getting needled up to play. If BA doesn’t finish you off the first time he’ll sure as **** try again the next week. This has Foran written all over it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8