Bozo article - by Kenty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bit of a chuckle at the puppy dogs on here.
One minute it's Paul Kent's an idiot, Paul Kent knows nothing about rugby league, Paul Kent blah blah blah
Next minute after a bit of a tummy rub, tails wagging furiously, can I have another bone Paul?, can I sit on your lap Paul? can I get your slippers Paul? 🤣🤣🤣
You landed a lovely shot with this post. I can almost hear the slapping sound of glove connecting with chin, sending sweat flying in all directions as the referee moves in for the count. Nice work!

When Tom returned to the side, there was a distinct and rather immediate style change. Instead of having a fullback who spent most of his attacking time in the line trying to be a 5/8 (but mostly clogging up the works) and only really being a fullback for kick returns, we had a fullback who ran the ball, passed the ball, set up support players ... and more importantly became the drill sergeant behind the defensive line.

I don't think it was a fundamental change in strategy, the team just could not execute plays without Tom at fullback. Because the team also spent the off season running structures with Tom at fullback.

Like Scorpio I don't buy this narrative, nor do I believe Kent when he said he chose not to run a story on Fultons nepotism because he knew what Fulton was doing. Fulton avoided that criticism because he had powerful friends in the media, such as one who is now a co-panelist on NRL 360.

Last edited:
Manly's success over the last 40 years can be boiled down to three names:
Arthurson, Fulton, Hasler

The question is, who is the next in line to maintain our legacy??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2