Boring stereotyped Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
YAWN

Same stereotyped game plans for years. A monotonous march up and down the field, hoping for a penalty to aid the march, then run a block play and a kick to the corner.

Welcome to modern day Rugby League folks. These games are saved year in year out by close scores which ironically are simply a function of the boring football.The public will wake up one day.

Want to see a great game of footy,watch the England /NZ clash at the last World Cup. One ref, no wrestle, end to end.

THIS IS RUBBISH.

Throw in the Channel Nein sickening presentation and this is close to dead for me.
Agreed. Complete waste of an evening. I contemplated going to bed at half time because I suspected no change to the half time score. I should have put the house on it.

Farah is a terrible dummy half, he is predictable and a hog. Did others notice how good brooks and Moses looked on the weekend with Ballin feeding them?

Dumb play from gallen and bird all through the second half. One out crud.

Klemmer's disgraceful high knee action, which miraculously disappeared after he injured Morgan.

Some terrible decisions on knock ons.

funny was thinking the same thing - what a dull boring game. The refs blew a couple of soft penalties early and got Qld 2 points then allowed both teams to lie in the ruck slowing down the game big time. Most NRL games are played faster than that

Felt like I just watched a training session - even our games this season have been higher quality than that

I watched a game on Foxtel today ( think they had them running all day), from about 1993-94.

Fast, bugger all penalties , several blues , exciting end to end play, very entertaining to watch.

Compare that to what was dished up tonight.

Yep, agree with @susan , I too am fast losing interest in SOO.

Farah is a terrible dummy half, he is predictable and a hog. Did others notice how good brooks and Moses looked on the weekend with Ballin feeding them?

Some terrible decisions on knock ons.

couldn't agree more ... as much as I hate him, on form Ennis should have been hooker
I thought the two least valuable players tonight were both from our beloved club !!

Moylan somehow made the "Brett Stewart" play of sweeping into the backline look clumsy. Strange, because he is very quick. There was something wrong though with the way he did it, maybe the angle? He muffed the pass on one occasion and was easy meat on another.

Boring game. Not just because of the result. Although I must say I barely watch much league anymore in general. Just the Manly games and that is it nowadays. I used to watch most games, but besides Manly I am lucky to watch another 40 mins a week now. I am cancelling my Fox after the season due to this.

Not sure if falling interest is due to changes in the game or the fact I just have more on in my life to give a toss about footy.

He joins in on an angle and cops a pass off Maloney who is also heading sideways which is the real problem.Ball player needs to straighten to commit the defender or its a simple slide for the defence.It is a very common mistake easily recognizeable if you have watched Manly games for the last couple of years lol.

I had a look at the Wests Tigers forum after they won with Ballin last week.

One guy reckoned that if Ballin was from NSW he would have played 20 State of Origins by now... hard to disagree with really.

Maloney was on fire early, but our halves went missing again in the second half. Reynolds was poor.
Yeah I was impressed with Maloney, a good 6.

Reynolds on the other hand passes too far from the defence. He maybe went to the line once? Not good enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6