Boring stereotyped Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was at the game with great view of the action.

QLD won because they continued to lay in the ruck and slow down the play the ball, producing professional foul after foul after foul.
They were also continuously 1-2 metres in front of the clowns officiating.
What is it that QLD are continuously gifted benefit of the doubt decisions???
Is it the PC new age referees awarding 50-50 calls to QLD because they have "better, more professional players who would not dare cheat" or do their on field leaders command more respect. The refs treat NSW players like ****!
It was a ****ing JOKE ALL NIGHT

We are in the era of wrestlemania and tonights origin game highlighted how boring the game has become.

You have referees who are too scared to enforce age old rules of the defender being obligated to roll away from the play the ball, on 3 occasions at least and crucially with 3 minutes to go Captain drizzle is laying in the ruck and preventing a NSW player from playing the ball and the gutless refs do nothing and call a knock on against NSW , I want someone to tell me where the guy is supposed to play the ball? Smith is a serial offender at this like in a previous era Ray Price from the whingers was. Protected species and no ref it seems has the balls to call him out.

The shot clock bollocks is also pretty silly, sounds like basket ball, make them put the ball in the scrum straight away I say, get on with the game.
I probably stand alone thinking that Dylan's play toward the end of the game putting the ball on Smith's arm/hand was an exceptional idea, given the desperate time of the game. The game was lost and he did something out of the box to gain a penalty. Let's put it this way, if Smith did it, QLD would have got the penalty & the media would be gushing about how smart he is. Dylan does it and he is lambasted from pillar to post for having a dig at turning the result.
I don't know what I hate more, QLD's bull**** or the media's bull**** in favour of QLD. The amount of ass licking the NSW media carry out on QLD, with their snout buried to the hilt is nauseating and disloyal. If the QLD media did it up there, they would be run out of town.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6