Bob Fulton Guilty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters are set to add former Parramatta coach Daniel Anderson after convincing the NRL he deserves to return to the game following his deregistration for his role in the Eels’ salary cap scandal.The development comes as Joe Kelly makes his comeback to the tri-colours.

WTF
Makes sense - two convicted Salary cap rorters working at the chooks!

There is an old saying:

Birds of feather stick together

Wonder who they will employ next Flanagan?? I am sure Shoddy can wave him through as well

Roosters are set to add former Parramatta coach Daniel Anderson after convincing the NRL he deserves to return to the game following his deregistration for his role in the Eels’ salary cap scandal.The development comes as Joe Kelly makes his comeback to the tri-colours.

WTF

Nice of the Roosters to rehabilitate the cap cheats

Does anyone actually know if Bozo did follow through with his law suits?

And if so what was the verdict.
Ring his mate Hadley - he'll fill you in on where it's at as he was very vocal at the time. Surely it wouldn't have just been all hot air. If Bozo wants to get in involved in RL again he'll have to sort it out one way or the other as he is effectively deregistered now from what I recall.

Ring his mate Hadley - he'll fill you in on where it's at as he was very vocal at the time. Surely it wouldn't have just been all hot air. If Bozo wants to get in involved in RL again he'll have to sort it out one way or the other as he is effectively deregistered now from what I recall.
Bozo would be in his 70s now or close to it - he probably doesn’t need to be involved, gracefully watching from the sidelines - retirement beckons

Unless there were other matters that were not disclosed in the N R L "s witch hunt process [ or maybe more appropriate farce ] , would not seem if Fulton has or ever did have anything to be answerable for of any significance and understandable that he was aggrieved [ apart from being given initially limited opportunity to counter the dubious claims against him ] Others on here have summed up pretty well the inept and hypocritical nature of the witch hunt and it was regularly noticeable that Greenturd and his cronies were essentially just making it up as they went along on this one in particular . Again it would be a different matter if those specific T P A "s were not officially reported and disclosed and again what does it really matter if some Manly club officials initiated some contact with prospective third party sponsors . [ Which was indicated as being quite the norm according to some reports and at all other clubs previously ] Just another example of the N R L being a public embarrassment , maybe not shared by all league followers but hard to dispute .

The smartest signing Roosters made was Shubert, who basically knows every in and out of salary cap manufacture and dare I say it, how to cut a few 1000 corners (that's putting it very nicely)....these other scam merchants they have signed is just some extra icing on the cake.

Defamation is a very very difficult case to prove, and as we’ve seen recently even if you win it can be appealed and is often lost.

I’m sure Bob just accepted that Greenslime is a toss bucket and just moved on.

He was chosen as a hall of fame or immortals judge after Greenturd slimed him.

I imagine that was an olive branch Greenturd style and Bozo would be welcomed to involvement in the NRL in the future if he wanted to.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8