Bob Fulton Guilty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Former Manly official Bob Fulton was unable or unwilling to give evidence in the Manly Salary cap fiasco, threatened to sue people who pointed the finger at him. Claimed he was going to clear his name.
What he did actually do was to resign from the club and thus could not be sanctioned or interviewed and appears to have meekly backed away from the accusations.
Has anybody heard how he is going with clearing his name? Has he got any evidence to show that the club was in fact clean under his reign? Has he won the law suit? Id love to hear an update.

I would think he has had plenty of time to do this, or as some say, was he more of a seagull who flew in, shat on everyone and left?

No one could catch the Incomparable Immortal on the field and no one will ever catch him off it .
Those waiting to celebrate a guilty verdict will be sitting down waiting for ever being shat on by passing seagulls
Cheers ;)

0432ec8e722176fdaa63aa8036da90fe.jpg

@BOZO mate we can always rely on you to stand up for our Immortal ;)

Reminds me of a popular 80s TV show's tag line (modified for here)......

"If Bob have a problem, and no one else can help, and if he can find him.......maybe he can hire BOZO"

Seriously though, I think that Fulton copped a very raw deal from Greenturd. I mean, where was the same ban and not welcome to Andrew Gee when he quit the Broncos to avoid any salary cap investigation?? If Bozo was seen at some point this year in the coaches box with Des, you can bet that Manly would cop a "please explain" from the NRL. Yet Gee in the Broncos box with Bennett doesn't even raise an eyelid with anyone except non-Brisbane fans and the media.....

Last edited:
Former Manly official Bob Fulton was unable or unwilling to give evidence in the Manly Salary cap fiasco, threatened to sue people who pointed the finger at him. Claimed he was going to clear his name.
What he did actually do was to resign from the club and thus could not be sanctioned or interviewed and appears to have meekly backed away from the accusations.
Has anybody heard how he is going with clearing his name? Has he got any evidence to show that the club was in fact clean under his reign? Has he won the law suit? Id love to hear an update.

I would think he has had plenty of time to do this, or as some say, was he more of a seagull who flew in, shat on everyone and left?

The silence is deafening.
While a great player,coach and clubman at Manly and Easts being one of these doesn't mean you're above the club. I'm sure the club will survive and thrive without him.
Like Andrew Gee and others, his true character has now come out...

@BOZO mate we can always rely on you to stand up for our Immortal ;)

Reminds me of a popular 80s TV show's tag line (modified for here)......

"If Bob have a problem, and no one else can help, and if he can find him.......maybe he can hire BOZO"

Seriously though, I think that Fulton copped a very raw deal from Greenturd. I mean, where was the same ban and not welcome to Andrew Gee when he quit the Broncos to avoid any salary cap investigation??
Bob does not need me or anyone . A defamation case will sort this out ;)

The silence is deafening.
While a great player,coach and clubman at Manly and Easts being one of these doesn't mean you're above the club. I'm sure the club will survive and thrive without him.
Like Andrew Gee and others, his true character has now come out...
Are you implying that Bozo is guilty of anything and if so do elaborate

There is not a lot of goodwill floating around Silvertails today - I think we need the footy to start Asap - we are getting the off-season blues!

See you at Lottoland in about 3 week for the first trial
So, what are you doing for the next three weeks to avoid the blues mate ?

No mate, just saying after Scott and Brett played 1st grade he lost me.
Although the great Bozo is an Immortal he is also part human and being a father just like any other father he gave his kids the most of every opportunity .
Think of how many wins that the Incomparable Immortal has given us and he has given us more wins than any other in the history of our club .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4