Bob Fulton Guilty?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone actually know if Bozo did follow through with his law suits?

And if so what was the verdict.
I truly believe that no news is good news
The media maggots would like nothing more than to tarnish people with a juicy story but they know if they write up any sht there will be a juicy defamation case against them .

There is a Members Council meeting on next week - I get my early dose of footy there. Hopefully a lot of exciting news will Be shared
Good on you feathered friend . You are a very active supporter and always amongst it all . Living in Gods country and close to the club is a bonus .

Let’s not forget that the club was guilty of bugger all. While Penrith, the Broncos and the Storm were organising third party deals for their players and the Chooks and the Eels were handing out paper bags of cash, the poor old Sea Eagles got hung out to dry for doing little more than acknowledging the existence of third part deals when speaking to potential recruits. Remember the contract the Dogs handed Fifita? The NRL had to retrospectively reject deals signed off by them just so they could find Manly guilty of something to justify their three year long witch hunt. Bozo is guilty of a big chunk of nothing. Or at least nothing more than the more scrupulous administrators in the game where doing.

That spot down near the water hole should be perfect for him .....

xT5LMsVpqNXQ8my9t6.gif

Manly got done, as I understand it, because the car sponsor also paid some third parties. I don’t see how bozo could have been involved.

His issue was refusing to have a teleconference while on holiday, instead offering to have a face to face meeting upon his return.

The slur on Bozo was in very poor taste. Greenturd has to come up with evidence that Bozo did something wrong and to throw him under the bus is Greenturds style. I expect that nothing happened as our case is now done and dusted and Bozo I am sure threatened legal action if it was pursued any further. I do remember Hadley and Jones going after Greenturd over this earlier last year, so maybe Greenturd took the tip and took it no further!

I suspect Manly got hammered because the NRL was seriously embarrassed that a series of accusations they supported costing a fortune came to nothing and they went hard to find anything they could to deflect the dreadful behaviour they had shown for several years in convincing themselves that Manly were guilty. Quite frankly the NRL and Greenberg and Gallop before him knee jerked on several occasions, taking the attempted moral high ground, and then finding it all came down as an embarrassing demonstration of their managerial ineptitude. They had to get something on Manly, and made sure they did, even if it was petty, just to regain some face. Disgraceful, dishonest, duplicitous, dishonourable. They should hide in a corner in shame.

Bozo is probably only guilty of trying his best. I don’t accept that the club was guilty of any wrong doing the salary rules are so clear that after persecuting us they are being changed. Actually the only things that Bozo was guilty of was being duped by Gould and singing TB and signing Myles.

In the face of the massive advantage teams such as the Broncos and Storm have with TPAs, I'd be very surprised if every club didn't do their best to get away with everything they possibly could. After all, a winning team will attract money and attract players - who wouldn't want to be that team and how does a team get there?
So I'd be surprised (and a bit horrified) if we didn't try to push the envelope (so to speak) in order to compete.

It's the system that needs changing.

Does anyone know if Neil Bare will be returning now that his 12 month ban has ended? Or has his ship sailed? As far as I am aware, his position was not replaced.

Let’s not forget that the club was guilty of bugger all. While Penrith, the Broncos and the Storm were organising third party deals for their players and the Chooks and the Eels were handing out paper bags of cash, the poor old Sea Eagles got hung out to dry for doing little more than acknowledging the existence of third part deals when speaking to potential recruits. Remember the contract the Dogs handed Fifita? The NRL had to retrospectively reject deals signed off by them just so they could find Manly guilty of something to justify their three year long witch hunt. Bozo is guilty of a big chunk of nothing. Or at least nothing more than the more scrupulous administrators in the game where doing.
Lets not forget the Sharks and the Tigpies, which seems to have been swept under the carpet without any noise being made over it

The salary cap was never ever ever ever designed or intended to create a level playing field .... it was introduced for one and only one reason ...... to save clubs from their own stupidy and going broke .....

It wasn't until well into the campaign to introduce it that one journalist, as an aside, mentioned that it would possibly mean a more even competition, nek minut ..... the powers jumped all over it and suddenly started to pedal that bulldust as if it was the reason all along ... fact is no one at headquarters gives a fuk about level playing fields ...... never did ... never will ....

IMO there will never be a level playing field as far as the salary cap goes or any thing else goes because there will always be smarter operators taking the field .
An Organisations biggest asset is smart employee operators .

Roosters are set to add former Parramatta coach Daniel Anderson after convincing the NRL he deserves to return to the game following his deregistration for his role in the Eels’ salary cap scandal.The development comes as Joe Kelly makes his comeback to the tri-colours.

WTF

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8