Board Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantar said:
Rudolf, I mean Rudi, you should lie low. There are people based in The Hague looking for you in relation to war crimes you are alleged to have committed in Serbia circa 1995, after you left the French Foreign Legion. Or was it Hungary in 1944? You must be getting on in years.

No seriously mate, lie low and please don't come back!

Who are you again

Cambo said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Exactly Ryan or,

Hey Vidmar on here a while ago you said T-Rex had a water tight contract for 2 years, I have heard otherwise and it would seem to me you have fed us some misinformation, care to comment buddy???

ALL in the way a message or question is delivered.

Your message wasn't delivered it was shot out of a gun like a bullet!!

The question is mark who is loading the gun.
Rudi is that a Greek name????
You are brilliant you are top shelf yep you blew my cover I zorba you dribbler.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I agree with one aspect and that is we don't want rubbish clauses.

But I still disagree with personal attacks on volunteers...regardless.

If you wish attack the coach (he gets paid) or the COO (he also gets paid) go for it...but there's a bunch of unpaid people who have volunteered who don't deserve to be rubbished....like all democracies if they dont perform we get rid of them.....in the meantime personal attacks are just not kosher!!

COO = Great job. Doing 100% what is expected, even when it may buck the popular concensus - I like that.

Tooves = No sure. Certainly not that same attitude in defense. Not doing the little things Des seemed to be all over (ruck defense etc).

Also everyone, look at Melbourne keeping their 1, 9 & 7 together, and changing everything else. THAT'S how they remain strong.

If we can keep B Stewart, K Foran, DCE (check) and Matt Ballin, the rest should be able to come and go pretty much, and we'll remain pretty strong.

Seriously, look at some of Melbourne's players this year. Ok, Toovey is no Bellamy, but hey, he can improve - Des did - I thought he was awful to start here - I remember Byso wasn't a fan, either :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:
I don't think board members should be allowed to post

Youve been granted plenty of leniency, but you dont get to decide who posts here or not. Tread carefully Rudi.

I never said I have any right other people have suggested I have no right funny how you don't intervene then? Plenty of leniency for what? you have threads on here that DEFAME people and you have been lenient give me a break. Try at least give the illusion of being fair

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey Rudi do you use twitter ?

What if I do John as we all know the numerous twitter accounts you have

lovefooty said:
Rudi said:
mozgrame said:
Rudi? RRRUUDDDIIII!! Oh well, i guess he's gone :(

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.

How is the Frenchs forest tab Rudi or Rambo .
Jurnos are already all over this. Blame Scott Penn who did the deal with him and signed off on it.
2 year deal with a getout clause after one . Then tells everyone he signed a 2 year deal . Not good Scotty.

Rudi said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:

Youve been granted plenty of leniency, but you dont get to decide who posts here or not. Tread carefully Rudi.

I never said I have any right other people have suggested I have no right funny how you don't intervene then? Plenty of leniency for what? you have threads on here that DEFAME people and you have been lenient give me a break. Try at least give the illusion of being fair

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Hello what did you do in your very first post. You called Vidmar a liar.

Pot meet the kettle

Can we save this dribble for when someone actually leaves the club. Actually when some player finally does sign elsewhere can we save this dribble anyway. These so called supporters who take great delight in coming on here with their look at me stories are nothing more than attention seeking children. Get a life and behave like a Manly football supporter instead of a News Ltd journalist.

Cambo said:
Rudi said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Hello what did you do in your very first post. You called Vidmar a liar.

Pot meet the kettle

And you can't defame someone with the truth? so point to my incorrect statement. I also go on the record and say I never suggested T-Rex is leaving I simply stated the fact that he can leave

I loved Eadie and Randall, and yeah I love Matai. Please dont tell us he has a get out clause or the club is shopping him around.

Woy Woy are you Simon Townsend?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hey Rudi.....Rambofan entertained us no end last night, are you one in the same??

Can't help you with that Mark

bob dylan said:
I loved Eadie and Randall, and yeah I love Matai. Please dont tell us he has a get out clause or the club is shopping him around.

No get out clause Bob yeah 70's now that was our era

Rudi said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Rudi said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Didnt realize I was committing a crime in using my Twitter Account & helping out Dan by using the Silvertails one as well
Btw you seem to know me who are you ? Want to have a beer at the footy sometime with me Vid jonesy Cam bones etc

bob dylan said:
I don't toe no line other than to support my team no matter what.

I am what you might call SOLID.

mozgrame said:
my name is Graham, and i'm a Manlyholic.

You might get off the grog one day perhaps??

I am what you might call a sponge )P

bob dylan said:

Woy Woy are you Simon Townsend?

No I'm not Simon Townsend ( I know he is from woy woy) I'm actually Jono Coleman

Rudi said:
lloydy said:
Do you have a favourite player Rudi?

All time or now? Wombat all time as I come from Woy Woy now Matai

I meant now, Matai is a good choice!
Woy woy hey, I used to go there as a kid great place back then, Last time I was there i saw a bloke taking a dump in the gutter..I think it's gone downhill a bit.

Rudi said:
mozgrame said:
Rudi? RRRUUDDDIIII!! Oh well, i guess he's gone :(

I have a life for Bob Jess Kransky I have no problem such to say tell the truth, as a supporter I'm not 1 like you seem to be who tow's the party line I choose to dig deeper. Cambo as for G Stewart what you say is correct but it don't mean he will be here next year. I guess we sit tight. My aim as a supporter is to hold people accountable and NEVER allow these rubbish clauses in contracts again.

So noble of you Rudi , however if you could pay a some attention to your grammar it would be appreciated as it lowers the standard here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4