Blonks of 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_20210421_113607.jpg

More like LOL Parra

No big deal
every one makes sex tapes these days
Those ever lasting erotic moments captured on camera are priceless

Yeah, aside from the public hygiene issue, if it's all consensual the only problematic part is that it was filmed, presumably without either party's consent. Still, sigh of relief that it's not a Manly player.

Toilet cubicle? Cheapskates!! Should at least have got a room.
So, person A see’s player B and hot chick C head to the dunny , follows them in , climbs up the neighbouring cubicle , waits until the appropriate “ oohs and aah’s “ , then sticks their phone over the top to film it !!

**** me , has society degenerated to this ???

So, person A see’s player B and hot chick C head to the dunny , follows them in , climbs up the neighbouring cubicle , waits until the appropriate “ oohs and aah’s “ , then sticks their phone over the top to film it !!

**** me , has society degenerated to this ???
Sure has. And quite some time ago.

Anyone remember the "incident" when three Broncos players took turns with a woman in a club toilet? From memory, Darius Boyd and Sam Thaiday were involved, along with Karmichael Hunt. Back in 2008, investigated but not charged.

No one had a camera phone handy, apparently. But someone did when Candice Falzon and Sonny Bill popped into the dunnies at the Clovelly Hotel. You'd think footy players may have learned something by now.

The NRL is investigating a sex tape allegedly involving a high-profile rugby league star.

Video of the act has emerged showing a man and woman engaging in sex in a public toilet.

The video lasts just five seconds and was filmed over the toilet door by a bystander.

The Daily Telegraphhas seen the video but cannot speculate on the identity of the man.

The NRL integrity unit is aware of the video and has commenced an immediate investigation to determine the identity of the man.

It is understood the Integrity Unit has also contacted the club of the player believed to have been involved.

Not sure if it is blonk worthy, but here is as good as anywhere (that's what she said)

Could be consensual shagging in the dunnies (classy) and someone without permission has filmed and distributed (maybe they're the blonk).
“Was filmed over the toilet door by a bystander”
Really does stretch the definition of bystander.

So the player's defence is "I didn't know it was being filmed".
Maybe they could have a chat to Todd Carney and see how that worked out.

Brisbane Broncos superstar Kotoni Staggs is being investigated by the NRL over alleged drunken behaviour just a day after an Eels player was embroiled in a sex tape scandal.

Channel 9’s Danny knucklehead reported the NRL Integrity Unit is in the process of reviewing footage of Staggs allegedly involved in drunken behaviour recently.

Canberra Raiders star Curtis Scott allegedly in nightclub fight, CCTV shows
Curtis Scott will need to convince Raiders management why he shouldn’t be sacked after allegedly punching another patron at a Canberra nightclub.

Raiders centre Curtis Scott will be hauled before an angry Canberra management on Monday morning and asked why he shouldn’t be sacked by the club.

Scott, 23, faces the axe after allegedly punching another patron at a Canberra nightclub on Sunday, May 30.

The NRL integrity unit has been made aware of the incident after Canberra launched an immediate investigation.

(I wonder if it was an off duty cop?)

Curtis Scott will need to convince Raiders management why he shouldn’t be sacked after allegedly punching another patron at a Canberra nightclub.

Raiders centre Curtis Scott will be hauled before an angry Canberra management on Monday morning and asked why he shouldn’t be sacked by the club.

Scott, 23, faces the axe after allegedly punching another patron at a Canberra nightclub on Sunday, May 30.

The NRL integrity unit has been made aware of the incident after Canberra launched an immediate investigation.

Scott seems like a serial dickhead. This is just after a 44-16 thrashing. If Canberra let him go he'll have real trouble finding another club prepared to put up with his bull****.

or a Dylan Walker look alike

Jenny Jenny Jenny, how could you get it so wrong.....

"Magistrate Jennifer Giles said Scott had already learnt any lessons he needed to through the impact the event had had on him.

"You are clearly a smart person, Mr Scott," she said.

"You are a person on whom this experience has not been wasted and you are unlikely to repeat it. I think we can all be quite confident about that."

Jenny Jenny Jenny, how could you get it so wrong.....

"Magistrate Jennifer Giles said Scott had already learnt any lessons he needed to through the impact the event had had on him.

"You are clearly a smart person, Mr Scott," she said.

"You are a person on whom this experience has not been wasted and you are unlikely to repeat it. I think we can all be quite confident about that."

l0G18G3m69vQCOddm.gif

The Broncos are going to give him the support he needs@;)

“It’s disappointing and not acceptable - we do set the highest standards for the behaviour of our players, they understand that and Payne knows this is well short of those standards,” said Broncos CEO Paul White.
“Payne knows he has done the wrong thing and is prepared to take ownership of his actions.
“As a club, we will continue to work with Payne to ensure he understands what he must do to improve, and also ensure he continues to receive the support and education that he needs.”
I read that as ”You do the crime and we get you off” As if the players don’t know what they must do before they sign a contract. I am sick of their excuses. Amateur stuff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4