Blonks of 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
blonks everywhere!

Paul Kent has revealed there were rumours circulating that Newcastle halfback Mitchell Pearce suffered his thumb injury in a street fight — not a training accident.
Pearce underwent surgery on his thumb in January with the club citing a “training incident” as the reason for the injury.

However The Daily Telegraph journalist told NRL 360 he had heard an off-field incident may have played a role — but Knights coach Adam O’Brien “categorically denied it.”
Hopefully he was trying to knock some sense into his old man......"Listen you old bastard, I’m 31 years old, I can’t go any quicker, stick your touch footy rules up your arse!" :punch:

Nice story on Fox about how Storm first signed Cam Munster by taking the then 18 year-old to a strip club. Gotta set the culture from the get-go.
A year or two ago the NRL grudgingly conceded there's an issue with player attitudes to women. What a shock.

Nice story on Fox about how Storm first signed Cam Munster by taking the then 18 year-old to a strip club. Gotta set the culture from the get-go.
A year or two ago the NRL grudgingly conceded there's an issue with player attitudes to women. What a shock.
Shades of baa baa rewarding teenage players with brothel visits.

Watmough got pissed at launch and made a goose of himself,Buzz is just 10 years late on reporting.

Shades of baa baa rewarding teenage players with brothel visits.
Without any inside knowledge, I just assume that most clubs - including ours - have all operated to some extent at least in the same footy-head universe.
Be nice to think things were starting to change (but I'm not holding my breath!)

So, how could the NRL adequately sanction a player who is injured?
You give him a one game suspension, say, but when does it take effect as he probably isn't fit enough to play for a few weeks.
You ask the club: when will Radley be fit to play? They are not going to reveal the truth are they? They'll lie and say they were going to pick him for this week's round, mitigating the effect of any match suspension.

So, how could the NRL adequately sanction a player who is injured?
You give him a one game suspension, say, but when does it take effect as he probably isn't fit enough to play for a few weeks.
You ask the club: when will Radley be fit to play? They are not going to reveal the truth are they? They'll lie and say they were going to pick him for this week's round, mitigating the effect of any match suspension.
The roosters take concussion very seriously, so as the perpetrator of a headbutt Radley will be gooorn.

Ten thousand times ten thousand
In sparkling raiment bright,
The armies of the ransomed saints
Throng up the steep of light:
Tis finished, all is finished,
Their fight with death and sin;
Fling open wide the golden gates,
And let the Victors in.............

Paul Kent: Victor Radley should be applauded, not banned by NRL​

The NRL does not seem to understand there is a difference between consistency and fairness when handing out punishments to players, writes Paul Kent.
( Kent's not talking about Radley here but he's such a piss poor writer you don't realise till the end of the paragraph)......

"He is a young man and he remains one of the great parasites of our society.
His cause in life, it seems, is to create misery for others. It is recommended I not name this young man who no longer works and spends much of his insurance payout on poker machines during the week.
Pity, because he is worth avoiding.
After Christmas he took his money and travelled north to Byron Bay where he heard many of the young men he sees around Sydney were holidaying and so, of course, one night he invited himself along to the pub where they were gathered.
He could not help himself once there.
He got into an argument with a young woman and knocked her over. Such acts are okay in this young man’s world. He will probably argue she had it coming.
She got up, though, and here is where it begins to get cloudy.
I cannot tell you what the room count looked like. How many young men were there or what sort of physical shape they were in, or how an act like his is generally received and who even saw.
Some men can handle themselves and many cannot.
But one of them collared him and dragged him down the pub’s stairs and tossed him outside.
This one was more than capable.
His name is Victor Radley.

The young man hung around outside for several minutes, chest out impressively and with who knows what else going on, when Radley decided he needed to remove him for good.

Two versions exist over what happened next. One is that Radley tackled him, the other that Radley headbutted him.

The version heard here is that Radley tackled him in the same style Jimmy Graham hit Sam Burgess in the opening tackle of the 2014 grand final, high and a lot of shoulder, but his forehead collected him in the cheek and closed his eye nicely.
He left soon after that with no more trouble, understandably, but not before rising from the concrete believing he had what was a winning lottery ticket in his hand.

His next piece of business was to contact the Sydney Roosters and request payment for his silence.

The Roosters hung up the phone on him."

This shabby treatment of St Vic reminds me of another bloke who played for Marseille back in 290AD. The judiciary didn't miss him....

Saint Victor of Marseilles (died c. 290)
Saint Victor is said to have been a Roman army officer in Marseille, who publicly denounced the worship of idols. For that he was sent him to the Emperor Maximian. He was then racked, beaten, dragged through the streets, and thrown into prison. The emperor ordered that he be put to death by being ground under a millstone, but the millstone broke while Victor was still alive. He was then beheaded.

Ten thousand times ten thousand
In sparkling raiment bright,
The armies of the ransomed saints
Throng up the steep of light:
Tis finished, all is finished,
Their fight with death and sin;
Fling open wide the golden gates,
And let the Victors in.............

Paul Kent: Victor Radley should be applauded, not banned by NRL​

The NRL does not seem to understand there is a difference between consistency and fairness when handing out punishments to players, writes Paul Kent.
( Kent's not talking about Radley here but he's such a piss poor writer you don't realise till the end of the paragraph)......

"He is a young man and he remains one of the great parasites of our society.
His cause in life, it seems, is to create misery for others. It is recommended I not name this young man who no longer works and spends much of his insurance payout on poker machines during the week.
Pity, because he is worth avoiding.
After Christmas he took his money and travelled north to Byron Bay where he heard many of the young men he sees around Sydney were holidaying and so, of course, one night he invited himself along to the pub where they were gathered.
He could not help himself once there.
He got into an argument with a young woman and knocked her over. Such acts are okay in this young man’s world. He will probably argue she had it coming.
She got up, though, and here is where it begins to get cloudy.
I cannot tell you what the room count looked like. How many young men were there or what sort of physical shape they were in, or how an act like his is generally received and who even saw.
Some men can handle themselves and many cannot.
But one of them collared him and dragged him down the pub’s stairs and tossed him outside.
This one was more than capable.
His name is Victor Radley.

The young man hung around outside for several minutes, chest out impressively and with who knows what else going on, when Radley decided he needed to remove him for good.

Two versions exist over what happened next. One is that Radley tackled him, the other that Radley headbutted him.

The version heard here is that Radley tackled him in the same style Jimmy Graham hit Sam Burgess in the opening tackle of the 2014 grand final, high and a lot of shoulder, but his forehead collected him in the cheek and closed his eye nicely.
He left soon after that with no more trouble, understandably, but not before rising from the concrete believing he had what was a winning lottery ticket in his hand.

His next piece of business was to contact the Sydney Roosters and request payment for his silence.

The Roosters hung up the phone on him."

This shabby treatment of St Vic reminds me of another bloke who played for Marseille back in 290AD. The judiciary didn't miss him....

Saint Victor of Marseilles (died c. 290)
Saint Victor is said to have been a Roman army officer in Marseille, who publicly denounced the worship of idols. For that he was sent him to the Emperor Maximian. He was then racked, beaten, dragged through the streets, and thrown into prison. The emperor ordered that he be put to death by being ground under a millstone, but the millstone broke while Victor was still alive. He was then beheaded.
Am I to understand that Kent got paid for writing this? He must be laughing himself sick,

Am I to understand that Kent got paid for writing this? He must be laughing himself sick,
He really laid it on with a spade. I didn't copy the whole thing....

"Unfortunately, though, words like chivalry and character are old-fashioned now, a punchline for the progressives."
"Radley should be playing against Manly on Saturday night."
"The Roosters speak often about the necessity to understand they are held to different standards."

He really laid it on with a spade. I didn't copy the whole thing....

"Unfortunately, though, words like chivalry and character are old-fashioned now, a punchline for the progressives."
"Radley should be playing against Manly on Saturday night."
"The Roosters speak often about the necessity to understand they are held to different standards."
If he ever looses his day job he can work for Mills and Boon. Thank you for sparing us the more lurid sections. I was eating breakfast at the time and I fear my Wheetbix may have ended up back in the bowl.

The teenager at the centre of a sex tape scandal involving Broncos star Kotoni Staggs has dodged a conviction for leaking the explicit video of the athlete.

McKenzie Lorraine Robinson’s defence lawyer sensationally told the court the 18-year-old never intended for the private video, which was sent to a trusted friend who then shared it across social media, to become a public sex scandal.

Magistrate Tina Previtera fined Robinson $600 and did not record a conviction.

“You did not know at the time of contact with the victim that he was a professional footballer,” Magistrate Previtera said. (el oh b/s el)

1616724384397.png

Article goes on to say he had three mates in the car and drove after having 10 beers and seven shots at a nightclub ... FMD ... said he had planned to get an Uber ... but they all couldn't fit into one cab .. so fukk it .. just drive pissed with 3 mates in the car ...

Couldn't be a more blatant act of criminal stupidity .. but the magistrate said .. wait for it .. said it was a "silly decision to save $30 on an Uber" .. and then fined a bloke on about $400k a year ... wait for it ... $250 ...

The world is mad ..

Last edited:
View attachment 17435

Article goes on to say he had three mates in the car and drove after having 10 beers and seven shots at a nightclub ... FMD ... said he had planned to get an Uber ... but they all couldn't fit into one cab .. so fukk it .. just drive pissed with 3 mates in the car ...

Couldn't be a more blatant act of criminal stupidity .. but the magistrate said .. wait for it .. said it was a "silly decision to save $30 on an Uber" .. and then fined a bloke on about $400k a year ... wait for it ... $250 ...

The world is mad ..

wow.

when people say that "we shouldn't expect more of them (legally) because they play sport on tv" - I think of how often the law goes easy on them.

I find it very hard to understand why the NRL would do a PR piece on this player. This is a player who has consistently misbehaved and brought himself and the game into disrepute over a very long career.
Where does his dad work again?

The NRL is investigating a sex tape allegedly involving a high-profile rugby league star.

Video of the act has emerged showing a man and woman engaging in sex in a public toilet.

The video lasts just five seconds and was filmed over the toilet door by a bystander.

The Daily Telegraphhas seen the video but cannot speculate on the identity of the man.

The NRL integrity unit is aware of the video and has commenced an immediate investigation to determine the identity of the man.

It is understood the Integrity Unit has also contacted the club of the player believed to have been involved.

Not sure if it is blonk worthy, but here is as good as anywhere (that's what she said)

Could be consensual shagging in the dunnies (classy) and someone without permission has filmed and distributed (maybe they're the blonk).

View attachment 17435

The world is mad ..
I copped more than that for driving 91km in an 80km zone, with noone in sight on a stretch of highway apart from this bloke in his blue uniform....should have got pissed x 4 times the legal limit instead and saved myself $200

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7