Blog With Kent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blucky

Reserve Grader
Ok I posted this:
PK, do you have an opinion on the Knights try that went upstairs as no try, was either a knock on or double movement, but still got overuled with no evidence by the bunker (Henry Perenara). Was one of several mystifying decisions that went against Manly on Saturday.

The response was this:
I didn't see the game. I was watching Winx.

Seriously !?!?!? He hasn't watched the game !!?!? What sort of RL journalist is he ?

Ok I posted this:
PK, do you have an opinion on the Knights try that went upstairs as no try, was either a knock on or double movement, but still got overuled with no evidence by the bunker (Henry Perenara). Was one of several mystifying decisions that went against Manly on Saturday.

The response was this:

Seriously !?!?!? He hasn't watched the game !!?!? What sort of RL journalist is he ?

My blog with Kenty,,,,,

Andrew2105
1:29 PM

I'm a Manly fan and I am seriously losing it if Souths get salary cap dispensation, Matai and Stewart didn't. Always different rules for the favoured and unfavoured clubs.

Paul Kent
100% agree. There's no consistency.

Kent would have seen it but not game to base an opinion, otherwise would be backing the claim Manly copped BS decisions, which would alienate him from the media.

You would think he has watched a replay by now. Guess as it didnt affect the win nobody really cares except us manly fans. Il be keepin my eye out for when pereana the cheat is video reffin us again.

I saw both those posts and wondered whether the posters were on here as well.

On the knights no-try/try, at least Kenty was honest but you would have thought he’d be all over controversial moments from the weekend. Perhaps because it was the Knights that benefitted and Manly suffered detriment it cannot be considered a ‘controversial’ moment.

On the Inglis situation, he is consistent in calling out the NRL to be more transparent.

I don’t mind Kenty, I disagree with a lot he says but I don’t get the impression that he does the bidding for the NRL, like that d!ckhead hooper does.

Ok I posted this:

The response was this:

Seriously!!!!

Ok I posted this:

The response was this:

ASK:
Winx started her run at 3pm and surely stopped running by game time at 5:30pm @:smirk:

I managed to watch both and commented on her homage to Chez's 200th game by wearing the 7 jersey :rofl:
winx2019queenelizabeth_660x380bradley.jpg

Ok I posted this:

The response was this:

I wouldn’t have thought Winx would take 80 mins ..... just sayin

My blog with Kenty,,,,,

Andrew2105

I'm a Manly fan and I am seriously losing it if Souths get salary cap dispensation, Matai and Stewart didn't. Always different rules for the favoured and unfavoured clubs.

Paul Kent
100% agree. There's no consistency.
Yeah I saw that one :) Good to put a name to a face.

Ok I posted this:

The response was this:

Just another gutless NRL puppet like the rest of them. Fox League’s commentary team are exceptionally bent and agenda driven... there’s no point watching the rubbish on their network with the hope of encountering any real journalism.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4