Blog With Kent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For mine Ranga .... Ingliss is fully entitled to employment post football .... and as long as he is paid his market value ... there is no problem ...

However if it can be shown that employment was offered to him .. that he is either unqualified to perform .. or at a rate that is greatly inflated as either an inducement to retire or a reward for retiring .... then that is out an out rorting and heads must roll ...
Agree with the rationale response ...... but in the real world what do you think is happening behind the scenes?

You may be 100% correct .... but that is only our speculation .... that would be major corruption if it could be proved ...
Yes well I don’t know that’s exactly how it played out but they did talk about the Ambassadorial roles and being employed by Souths so that has involved both the NRL and Souths BUT the $$$ figures might be way out.

But they mightn’t be either , and he was quite happy to retire and kiss 1.5 million goodbye so that mightn’t be too far from the truth.

The truth is both wanted to play on. Why do you think they were off the club and Matai wouldn’t even come back for a lap at the end of last year.

Both 2 greats deserved the right to go out on their own terms not a myth of a coach mate

I am not so sure on that Cam but do understand your view

It would be simple if that was the whole issue

Both our boys were busted pretty bad at the time

The diagnosis for snakes knee was It was not repairable

The shoulder was rooted but he still took the field when asked to his own detriment

It all gets messy and murky about contracts , insurance and NRL head quarter decisions combined with our internal environment at the time , including coach and ownership

If one Avenue is ruled unsuccessful in compensation or alternative options

It can then close other options

You have to pick a defence tactic

Possibly a Total stuff up all round strategically by all parties with different motivations

Forget chocy
I reckon he will be at a game real soon

Forget shoulders for the moment
He is very private and distant

We got snake back that us a super duper plus in him working with our team that includes DCE

Do never under estimate the importance of the Snake

Trent gone ( blessing but he was set up big time) Had coffee with both and Trent last week and showed them silver tails
Had lol but interesting to speak to young blokes about NRL discreetly with no agendas

The last piece of the puzzle is 2V

May somehow we get Des to architect a return

It will be difficult but will happen and when it does we will really make the storm look like drizzle and chooks like feather dusters

Go manly

I love our team that has given me purpose for over 45 years

Life is so rewarding when we are succeeding

I gave away my cat and dog so I don’t kick them if we lose But the cheese and kisses has shin guards

Love aircraft WIFI on long haul flights

Yes I will have another red thanks

Good night time zone

I saw both those posts and wondered whether the posters were on here as well.

On the knights no-try/try, at least Kenty was honest but you would have thought he’d be all over controversial moments from the weekend. Perhaps because it was the Knights that benefitted and Manly suffered detriment it cannot be considered a ‘controversial’ moment.

On the Inglis situation, he is consistent in calling out the NRL to be more transparent.

I don’t mind Kenty, I disagree with a lot he says but I don’t get the impression that he does the bidding for the NRL, like that d!ckhead hooper does.

You are 100% correct he repeatedly calls out greenturd whilst hooper is his lackey boy.

Yes well I don’t know that’s exactly how it played out but they did talk about the Ambassadorial roles and being employed by Souths so that has involved both the NRL and Souths BUT the $$$ figures might be way out.

But they mightn’t be either , and he was quite happy to retire and kiss 1.5 million goodbye so that mightn’t be too far from the truth.

Funny how third party agreements must be at arms length from the club but it seems this was all stitched up with the NRL and the club.

The drums were beating weeks ago that he was thinking of retiring but obviously they all had to get their ducks in a row - "I'll walk away so you don't get the cap hit but how can I get paid what I signed on for? "
What about his own TPA's? If he's not playing footy, what happens with those?

I remember when Freddy retired, there was talk he was the highest paid "assistant coach" in the NRL to enable him to retire earlier.

Jobs for the boys has been going on since the salary cap started which is another imbalance that the richer clubs can exploit.

Wonder what Snake is getting for his ambassadorial role?

Let walker retire for the next thee weeks
Give us 800k + compensation
Give him a job returning stolen cars and cleaning graffiti from walls at the block in Redfern and get him to hell wash Bennett’s undies with GI

use our cash to stick up our young blokes

Souths a disgrace to the game and I just want a way to call our green turd As a corrupt and inept administrator

It is a stitch up that everyone is aware of

We must find a way to get rid of him urgently

And another thing
When that melon head mikes retired , did we not have to foot his bill even after leaving Melbourne

Ahh
Ok
Another red please
No

Make it a whiskey
A double if you will

I HATE SOUFFS
I HATE SOUFFS
I HATE SOUFFS

Let walker retire for the next thee weeks
Give us 800k + compensation
Give him a job returning stolen cars and cleaning graffiti from walls at the block in Redfern and get him to hell wash Bennett’s undies with GI

use our cash to stick up our young blokes

Souths a disgrace to the game and I just want a way to call our green turd As a corrupt and inept administrator

It is a stitch up that everyone is aware of

We must find a way to get rid of him urgently

And another thing
When that melon head mikes retired , did we not have to foot his bill even after leaving Melbourne

Ahh
Ok
Another red please
No

Make it a whiskey
A double if you will

I HATE SOUFFS
I HATE SOUFFS
I HATE SOUFFS

Crikey mate, you’re making a mess of the liquor cabinet

However if it can be shown that employment was offered to him .. that he is either unqualified to perform .. or at a rate that is greatly inflated as either an inducement to retire or a reward for retiring .... then that is out an out rorting and heads must roll ...

Sounds like the results of every election..!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh zing!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7